• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Oh that Duffy the disney bear, I knew I saw him before.

PshycoNinja

As a reminder guys, each segment is only 40 minutes long.

So what does that mean? It seemed like the first event ended in like 20 minutes.

You really think they would have some info for FF vs XIII for this kinda of event?:p I really hope there will be some info on that game soon through.

Actually yeah I did cause..... you know...... Nomura and the Kingdom Hearts team are working on the game. What better time before E3 to announce something about this game at an event than right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Actually yeah I did cause..... you know...... Nomura and the Kingdom Hearts team are working on the game. What better time before E3 to announce something about this event than right now?
But this is a event for Kingdom Hearts 3D and the 10th anniversary stuff. Doesn't matter if they are making it, it not Kingdom Hearts.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
This event is for KH3D and KH's 10th year anniversary. Don't expect anything about FFvXIII at all.

Last edited:

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I guess you have a point. I don't know I just want them to be able to move on to KH3 but it seems like Square keeps stalling the team and its kind of pissing me off.

I understand, and the wait for Vs will probably come to the end soon hopefully now that FFXIII-2 is out of the way and I sure SE is wanting to focus on getting Vs out now.

PshycoNinja

It's one event repeating several times throughout the day.

I am so sorry Sign but I am just not understanding how this event is structured. Is it the same shpill over and over again every 40 minutes or is it a different presentation every 40 minutes? Again sorry for not understanding, I am a bit slow today Xp.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am so sorry Sign but I am just not understanding how this event is structured. Is it the same shpill over and over again every 40 minutes or is it a different presentation every 40 minutes? Again sorry for not understanding, I am a bit slow today Xp.

The same stuff to accommodate the incredible masses of people.

PshycoNinja

I understand, and the wait for Vs will probably come to the end soon hopefully now that FFXIII-2 is out of the way and I sure SE is wanting to focus on getting Vs out now.

Right! I just don't understand what is taking so long. I am usually a patient person but come on 6+ years waiting for anything on Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3 does wear me out after a while.

PshycoNinja

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So.... this is pretty much it huh......... I am not going to lie, that's a little disappointing.

Er, I don't know about you, but if I were attending this event, I'd be more focused on enjoying as much as possible before time runs out than updating the internet about it. We've been told bits and pieces of it. Doesn't mean that accounts for everything.

is there at least a demo on the show floor?

Yes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I hope we get alot feedback on the demo , i bet they get to play a segent in the grid this time

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I see there another pic of the Re:coded statues. I should really get Re:Coded soon just for the gameplay (and probably for the sake of collecting as many KH games I can:p)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back