• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Wait, wait, wait, wait.

If the Nobodies already had hearts and Xemnas' real goal wasn't to become "complete"... Then, what's with the KH2 artificial Kingdom Hearts? What's the point of that? 0_o
They are already complete, but I guess "brainwashed" to believe otherwise.
The point was for Xehanort to become a God he could care less about the rest of them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
*sigh* if that's true than Nomura just loves coming up with new forms of Xehanort seriously has there ever been an a villain with more incarnations than him?

Also was there any talk of the MF? Was he is KH3D at all?

I think it has more to do with one of the anagrams of Xehanort's name: Another.
It's an literal meaning.

Wait, wait, wait, wait.

If the Nobodies already had hearts and Xemnas' real goal wasn't to become "complete"... Then, what's with the KH2 artificial Kingdom Hearts? What's the point of that? 0_o
They are already complete, but I guess "brainwashed" to believe otherwise.

Xemnas' goal was never to be complete, he wanted Kingdom Hearts to become a higher being and remake the universe as he sees fit.
It was stated in the Secret Reports of 358/2 Days and he also spoke to Ansem the Wise about it in KH 2.
The other Org members were made to believe that the goal is to become complete beings. They already had hearts, but from what I can tell from the translations of Xemnas' words their "hearts" were undeveloped and not fully formed, so they either really couldn't "feel" yet or they could and somehow didn't realize it.
As far as I remember, while he does have real emotions Roxas never actually realizes himself that he can "truly feel", he just does it.

iLeen

Awards
I've been absent quite a bit. Someone mind listing the plot related spoilers for me please?

You can find some spoilers from the pages 50-51 when Sora encounters Xigbar (Braig?) and Xemnas. What happens after, I can't translate, but this is what I saw after Sora's battle with Xemnas...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Or you can watch http://www.twitch.tv/crimmyice#/w/2833922736
He's close to getting to TWTNW, so you can probably see the cutscene for yourself

Amazing

So basically

[video=youtube;J1QdUQl6krA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1QdUQl6krA&feature=g-u-u&context=G21b294bFUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What a mind @#$%er 0.0

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You can find some spoilers from the pages 50-51 when Sora encounters Xigbar (Braig?) and Xemnas. What happens after, I can't translate, but this is what I saw after Sora's battle with Xemnas...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Or you can watch Crimmyice
He's close to getting to TWTNW, so you can probably see the cutscene for yourself

So, does that mean the black Nightmare Ven-armor that is seen in the trailers is actually Sora? 0_o

Amazing

@Footballer_17

Is Dhiuch subbing while he's playing through the game?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That would be my guess...which means there is possibly a Riku vs. Sora fight?

There's also a scene in the special trailer where Ven's normal armor is lying on Sora's awakening platform...hmm...so I guess this isn't Ven then but Sora wearing Ven's armor.

Still gives us to think though what's up with the black armor and where is Ventus then? Hiding inside the deepest part of Sora's heart? It's already amazing to think of that he can prevent Sora from falling into darkness with his still injured heart (or are there hints that his heart is already healed?).

iLeen

Awards
@Footballer_17

I know I'm not Footballer, buuuuut, DChiuch is NOT subbing it during the stream. He is looking for translators so he can add subtitles to it. He IS recording it though (it's actually not him playing either)

There's also a scene in the special trailer where Ven's normal armor is lying on Sora's awakening platform...hmm...so I guess this isn't Ven then but Sora wearing Ven's armor.

Still gives us to think though what's up with the black armor and where is Ventus then? Hiding inside the deepest part of Sora's heart? It's already amazing to think of that he can prevent Sora from falling into darkness with his still injured heart (or are there hints that his heart is already healed?).

Aa, I forgot about that scene in the special trailer. So it is Sora's awakening station.

I think (most) of our question will be answered by the end of today:D Two streamers are close to being done.

Amazing

KH3D has to be the most well-done mindscrew in a E10+ rated game. Usually I expect to get that type of shit from games or anime that are for Teen audience or Mature audiences.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aa, I forgot about that scene in the special trailer. So it is Sora's awakening station.

I think (most) of our question will be answered by the end of today:D Two streamers are close to being done.

Yes, one can see the glove of Sora's KH1-outfit in that scene on the platform:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So we can assume this shows Sora borrowing Ven's armor and not Ventus himself, correct? Gosh, they're so similar they even fit into the same suit of armor...lol.

Hopefully by then the forum will not have crashed again, lol.
I'm also dying to know what's currently up with Roxas, Xion and Terra. Aqua we know is in the RoD together with Ansem, but these three and Ven's status we know nothing about.

iLeen

Awards
Yes, one can see the glove of Sora's KH1-outfit in that scene on the platform:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So we can assume this shows Sora borrowing Ven's armor and not Ventus himself, correct? Gosh, they're so similar they even fit into the same suit of armor...lol.

Hopefully by then the forum will not have crashed again, lol.
I'm also dying to know what's currently up with Roxas, Xion and Terra. Aqua we know is in the RoD together with Ansem, but these three and Ven's status we know nothing about.

Hmm...the cutscene did show (probably) Ventus' heart entering Sora, then the armor appearing on him...it's hard to make out whether Ven is there or he just threw his suit onto SoraXD Haha, right? Maybe they're the same size cause Ventus' hearts not only influences Sora's personality (I'm just guessing on this) but also his stature?

I'm not sure if you were there to see the other cutscene before Sora's battle with Xemnas, but Sora was having some weird dreams of memories, where he was chasing one figure that was Namine, who then turned into Xion, then she ran off. Sora caught up to Xion, but then he looks at her again and then she is Roxas...or not. I'm not sure. Some people who were translating said that Roxas or Ven said not to call him Roxas...so it might've been Ven...in an Organization XIII cloak. But then Ven/Roxas gave Sora the memories of Roxas, which would be weird if it was Ven handing it out...gah, so confusedXD So if it is Roxas, then Roxas and Xion are just shown waiting patiently for Sora to save them.

DiveHearts

Awards
@Footballer_17

No he's not, but when he receives his own copy of the game he is going to record it properly and sub everything. The current stream on DChiurch's channel is from another stream from someone playing in Japan, and the quality is realllly bad. If you want to watch TWTNW in full in pretty good quality, go to Crimmyice

He is going to start Sora in TWTNW in about 10 minutes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hmm...the cutscene did show (probably) Ventus' heart entering Sora, then the armor appearing on him...it's hard to make out whether Ven is there or he just threw his suit onto SoraXD Haha, right? Maybe they're the same size cause Ventus' hearts not only influences Sora's personality (I'm just guessing on this) but also his stature?

I'm not sure if you were there to see the other cutscene before Sora's battle with Xemnas, but Sora was having some weird dreams of memories, where he was chasing one figure that was Namine, who then turned into Xion, then she ran off. Sora caught up to Xion, but then he looks at her again and then she is Roxas...or not. I'm not sure. Some people who were translating said that Roxas or Ven said not to call him Roxas...so it might've been Ven...in an Organization XIII cloak. But then Ven/Roxas gave Sora the memories of Roxas, which would be weird if it was Ven handing it out...gah, so confusedXD So if it is Roxas, then Roxas and Xion are just shown waiting patiently for Sora to save them.

That sounds like Ven's heart is trying to shield Sora (which is reasonable, since Ven needs Sora in order to be saved himself).
Either that, or the armor changes size appropriately to whoever is wearing it, lol.

I saw a scene where Sora first meets apparitions of Naminé, then Xion. But both run away from him and he's apparently very distressed about that.
These translation thingys sound a bit iffy, so I won't comment on this. Normally one can differentiate Ven and Roxas by their wristbands, but I guess the cloak covered it.
We gotta have to wait for clear translations I would say as it would be really weird for Ven to wear an Organisation coat. What I could imagine though is that Roxas is suffering through an identity crisis again, and maybe therefore thinks he's Ven.

Anyhow, with the speech of Xigbar and Xemnas about the new "buds" of hearts that are born/created when a nobody is born should clear up the issue of the MF saying to Sora that he has hearts (plural) confined in him. He's talking about Ven as well as Xion and Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back