• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

BBS Volume 2 isn't happening, guarantee that idea was axed in favor of skipping straight to KH3. Maybe the secret ending will make up for BBS2 and explain what's been happening to Aqua, Nomura did say it was supposed to be the longest cutscene in the series after all.

its gonna be fun to watch you eat your words up nice and good considering there's still one more game before KH3

unless its Kingdom Karts you are pretty much boned in the prediction category

The Ace of Knave

I probably will eat my words, but I feel there's enough evidence right now to consider BBSv2 an impossibility now. The end of DDD said outright "This leads to KINGDOM HEARTS III."

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I checked the credits and kairi is not on it at all. Its almost bizzar for her not to appere in this title except in her other froms or mirage. Its almost crazy. 358 was okay becasue it didnt neede her but this is an important title. I not asking fro development but even a quick cameo of her on the beach. i was hoping we would see her at then end if we return home, but then riku staying the the keyblade after party while sora goes off to find himself. By not appering kairi becomes unnncearil mysterious, i just wanna know what she is doing, ther eno way she cant be concerned for her reinds or the safty of the univers. She said she wanted to help sora, they cant even let her talk to him for a second.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I probably will eat my words, but I feel there's enough evidence right now to consider BBSv2 an impossibility now. The end of DDD said outright "This leads to KINGDOM HEARTS III."

While that is true it doesn't mean that KH III has to be the next game released.

This statement simply says that this part of the story leads to KH III.
It doesn't say "The next game is KH III". ;)

Nomura also said that the secret ending is rather short.
It's the regular ending that is very long, as all the things happening (even the fight against Sora in Ven's armor) after Xehanort and his army vanish are part of the ending.
The whole ending goes from Xehanort vanishing right up to the last scene after the credits where we see a comatose Ventus smiling in the Chamber of Waking.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
But we've know that KH3D sets the stage for KH3 from the start. But the Versus team still isn't done with there game even then it would take them a couple of years to release KH3. I just don't see Nomura not filling that gap in with a new KH game or two.

As for Kairi I'm not that concerned we new she really wasn't staring in this game what from the trailers and what not. Oh well there's still BBSv2 and KH3 (definitely KH3).

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
BBS FM hinted to Aqua's travel through the Realm of Darkness. The added chapter was considered byt most as a teaser of her next adventure.

3D didn't deliver that.

Mr Yippie

yes the direct-lead in as stated by Nomura DOES in fact lead in to KH3

good job detective

that has nothing to do with BBSv2

Amazing

Yeah, that's when I just laugh at the casual fans for not taking the handheld games seriously and not playing them. It will really be their own faults for not understanding what is going on. I'm 100% sure the game will have a Chronicle in it for those who missed the last four games, but they will still complain about how they don't understand.

Shit is going to be hilarious to see. ^^

Also yeah KH with so many keyblade users is kinda SW'y now. Although honestly it felt that way for me for a long time. Ever since the release of BBS. Master Xehanort was like a bald key-wielding version of Palpatine.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
But we've know that KH3D sets the stage for KH3 from the start. But the Versus team still isn't done with there game even then it would take them a couple of years to release KH3. I just don't see Nomura not filling that gap in with a new KH game or two.

As for Kairi I'm not that concerned we new she really wasn't staring in this game what from the trailers and what not. Oh well there's still BBSv2 and KH3 (definitely KH3).

But not even a mention every character in the sereis excluding larxene, deymx,luxord marluxia was noted,included.or refrered to
but kairi is suppose to be a main chracter,and or possibly a protaganist

she has potential i jsut wanted a peak at it, or more of an update on her since kh2
[video=youtube;sSrddkOBeHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrddkOBeHI[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But not even a mention every character in the sereis excluding larxene, deymx,luxord marluxia was noted,included.or refrered to
but kairi is suppose to be a main chracter,and or possibly a protaganist

she has potential i jsut wanted a peak at it, or more of an update on her since kh2
[video=youtube;sSrddkOBeHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrddkOBeHI[/video]

MontyOum's Dead Fantasy has nothing to do with her potential as a character or future skill set, so don't use it as an example of what she is capable of.

heyitsdeven

I checked the credits and kairi is not on it at all. Its almost bizzar for her not to appere in this title except in her other froms or mirage. Its almost crazy. 358 was okay becasue it didnt neede her but this is an important title. I not asking fro development but even a quick cameo of her on the beach. i was hoping we would see her at then end if we return home, but then riku staying the the keyblade after party while sora goes off to find himself. By not appering kairi becomes unnncearil mysterious, i just wanna know what she is doing, ther eno way she cant be concerned for her reinds or the safty of the univers. She said she wanted to help sora, they cant even let her talk to him for a second.

Maybe there's a reason she's not in the game at all? Nomura could have something up his sleeve for her...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So, was Dark Impetus, the battle song for MF in BBS, in this game?

Yes, it is played during the battle with YMX but its a remix of the BBS version, and I believe they gave it a different name in KH3D too.

They also had remixes of Xemnas' battle theme: Darkness of the Unknown, and Xehanort's Heartless' theme which I do not know how to spell, but its the song when you fough his giant form in KH1, they also gave these remixes new names as well.

Absolute

Yes, it is played during the battle with YMX but its a remix of the BBS version, and I believe they gave it a different name in KH3D too.

They also had remixes of Xemnas' battle theme: Darkness of the Unknown, and Xehanort's Heartless' theme which I do not know how to spell, but its the song when you fough his giant form in KH1, they also gave these remixes new names as well.

Ah, I saw the cutscene where you are about to battle YMX but i couldn't make out the music that began to play.

Absolute

Forze de male...that was the name of Ansem SoD's battle theme from KH 1. ;)

Did that come back too? I always liked that one. its a good song not used enough.

Xemnas's Disappeared was rather meh. Fight to the Death and Darkness of the Unknown were better for him.

Zul

Awards
I didn't hear Forze Del Male in there, the one playing during the Ansem SoD battle was Guardando Nel Buio.

EDIT: Whoops, nevermind, read the above posts.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I didn't hear Forze Del Male in there, the one playing during the Ansem SoD battle was Guardando Nel Buio.

EDIT: Whoops, nevermind, read the above posts.

Guardando Nel Buio. That was the one they used. I didn't hear Forze de Male at all, but the video was bad quality so it may have been in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back