• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Etherealin

I thought it was really.. happy I guess. But we still don't know where Sora is.
And who knows, the secret ending might be damn depressing :C

OH. From Runaway Brain!
This means we do get another cloaked boss?

With Sora in those glasses, the ending couldn't possibly be sad XD.
And yay, Julius boss! -just watched TRB this morning-

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Someone said that the other boss would be another cloaked dude. I wonder if it's true.

With Sora in those glasses, the ending couldn't possibly be sad XD.
And yay, Julius boss! -just watched TRB this morning-

Hahahaha, no way I'm able to beat him.
But yeah, I'm pretty certain we won't get a sad ending. Or well we better not to. I already cried lots lol

Etherealin

Someone said that the other boss would be another cloaked dude. I wonder if it's true.

Hahahaha, no way I'm able to beat him.
But yeah, I'm pretty certain we won't get a sad ending. Or well we better not to. I already cried lots lol

Just finished watching DiZ's long conversation with Riku...I love how they all left Riku passed out in the middle of the floor while everyone went and got cake. XD.

Sora tackling Riku was hilarious. Yeah, and happy music was playing. I'm sure it won't be sad. Even if it is, Vanitas and Repliku turning up will negate it XDDD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think that Sora getting all that pain from those connected to him and going through a total pain trip himself serves as enough sadness, even for a Kingdom Hearts game.
Having now a whole Xehanort Army at the loose also isn't the best situation either, so there's still much to do in KH 3.
Like actually saving all those who are in pain, level Xehanort down to one again and then finally give the Voldemort/Palpatine-hybrid the asskicking of the century. ;)

Etherealin

Nah, I have a feeling it won't be too sad. I'm still laughing at Riku's face when Sora tackled him. He looked so awkward XDDDD.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Thats what happens when you forget about your girlfreind sora, her ghost star to haunt you
[video=youtube;g9gXuckhKAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9gXuckhKAg[/video]

by the way did we ever find out about repliku/data riku what up with dat

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Just finished watching DiZ's long conversation with Riku...I love how they all left Riku passed out in the middle of the floor while everyone went and got cake. XD.

Sora tackling Riku was hilarious. Yeah, and happy music was playing. I'm sure it won't be sad. Even if it is, Vanitas and Repliku turning up will negate it XDDD.

Sora tackling Riku was adorable /fix'd
But yeah, after a tearjerker like BbS you'd think they'd decrease the sad stuff

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
just watched the ending. itt was ehhhh. at least Sora didn't end up being an angsty bitch like everyone made him out to be.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora meeting Xion just brings everything full circle, I love it. :)
And that zombie!Pete boss looks amazing. I love secret Disney bosses.

Etherealin

Sora tackling Riku was adorable /fix'd
But yeah, after a tearjerker like BbS you'd think they'd decrease the sad stuff

We can call it both? XD

I think BBS was a given for being sad- TAV weren't around in KH1, and as much as I'd like to pretend they were all chilling on a beach eating copious amounts of ice cream, it wasn't likely. XD

Etherealin

Thats what happens when you forget about your girlfreind sora, her ghost star to haunt you
[video=youtube;g9gXuckhKAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9gXuckhKAg[/video]

by the way did we ever find out about repliku/data riku what up with dat

I don't think so ):

Still hoping for it being Repliku.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Sora wasn't training to become a master basically his whole life and it wasn't a dearly held dream of his.

:p

And!? Aqua couldve roaming the realm celebrating her promotion to Master but she was humble and sympathetic towards Terra. This is where Terra was doomed to fail...he is selfish and insecure. Sora couldve moped and doped but he was happy for his best friend. Terra couldve been that way but choice not to out of insecurity and jealousy. Hence Sora > Terra despite his years of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back