• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Impressions from Famitsu Weekly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
but the fun of being able to search the field is very reminiscent of the series from the first Kingdom Hearts to Birth by Sleep

Finally! I've missed the exploring part in Kingdom Hearts so much! :dd

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Not in KH, no. I'm guessing it's Cecil from FFIV. I think that'll be great, getting to fight the Dream Eaters of FF characters we haven't even seen in KH yet. I'm assuming they'll be in chibi-form, like Theatrhythm or Re:coded.

Or they could just have their names, and no images of them at all :p I would love it if they had images of them, though! If they did they would most likely be their Avatar Kingdom counterparts like you said (though Jiminy does not have one, I think).

snow_flake40

Awards
Or they could just have their names, and no images of them at all :p I would love it if they had images of them, though! If they did they would most likely be their Avatar Kingdom counterparts like you said (though Jiminy does not have one, I think).

Hopefully they will have pictures, though, if nothing else than to distinguish them further from regular StreetPass hits. Also because they're awesome. OH. We should be able to customize our own chibi-forms to send via StreetPass as well instead of just Miis or something. Yeah. Do it, Squeenix.

And I think you're right; I don't remember Jiminy with a chibi-form... Meh. They can make one.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It's actually ティダー. Yes, don't ask me why, it's just that way.

It's ティダー to go along with Yuna -- "Tida" and "Yuna" are "sun" and "moon" in Okinawan, IIRC. They changed his name to Tidus in the localization because -a endings sound feminine to Western ears, and Tidus is similar to "tides" and is vaguely Latin-sounding.

I'm hoping that they use the KH Avatars to go along with the random hits, too. They're kind of cute, and it'd be nice fanservice for FF fans.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It was mentioned that Dream Eaters could be named. Names refrencing FF characters could be "default" names if one chooses not to give a custom name.

I doubt that they would force you to have a Final Fantasy name for Wandanyan if you don't want to give it a name (like me). In Pokemon, I always keep the names the same as their original name, so I think that concept would stay.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I doubt that they would force you to have a Final Fantasy name for Wandanyan if you don't want to give it a name (like me). In Pokemon, I always keep the names the same as their original name, so I think that concept would stay.

Except I think he meant for the pass-by system or whatever it's called.....and you randomly meet COM's for sine Dream Eater fighting.

Instead of it being a portrait or Avatar of Cecil that has a DE, the DE would just be named Cecil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back