• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think so and I hope so... 2012 is a pretty long time heh?But it also took a long time from KH1 to KH2..

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
^ I remember readings somewhere that after FFXIII, Nomura plans on dedicating himeself to the works of KH. So hopefully the game will receive more dedication and result in a sooner release.

khobsessed01

Awards
Guys, the only FFXIII project he is working on in VSXIII. What I am hoping is that we will get an announcement about KH3 at TGC 2009. It would be a great time to announce that the project will be worked on since VS will most likely be done by early 2010. SE announces projects many years prior to the actual release so I think KH3's release will be in 2012 or 2013.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, many people suspect it to be coming out around 2011.

An announcement will surely come before 2012. (Of course only if it actually will come out, which we don't know for sure, yet.)

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Well, many people suspect it to be coming out around 2011.

An announcement will surely come before 2012. (Of course only if it actually will come out, which we don't know for sure, yet.)
I agree with you all the way, and I'm glad to see someone who realizes we don't even know if there will be a KHIII... It bugs me when people ask about KHIII... Not like this thread, I mean more like "OMG! WEN IS TEH KHIII COMIN' OUT?!?!?" ><

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
I agree with you all the way, and I'm glad to see someone who realizes we don't even know if there will be a KHIII... It bugs me when people ask about KHIII... Not like this thread, I mean more like "OMG! WEN IS TEH KHIII COMIN' OUT?!?!?" ><

Yeah it is kinda weird that people seem to be concentrating on the so-called "KH3" (I would be kinda dissapointed if they just called it KH3 >.>) more than on the next games, just because they're on handhelds and most KH2 players only have got a PS2...

But, well, i guess we can't really blame them. ^^

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
If Nomura stops working on something else than KH, that is good, though I fear FF7 will mis something without him.

As for the world end, a mysterious person with a keyblade will appear, and save the world before it be destroyed by darkness. I am confident of it XD Anyway, I don't really trust in world's end for 2012, we already said us it had to end in 2000, and we are still here.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Wooooooow. You two are killin' me.

KH3 has been referenced tons of times, even last year, as "the third installment".

The world is supposed to end in 2012, so we may not see a KH3 Announcement if the world ends.

Haha, thank you!

The world isn't going to disappear. Everything of the previous age will be discarded and we'll all start a new Cosmic year (26,000 years).

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Truthfully, I was hoping it would be a little sooner than that. But... if they do announce it in 2012... that would mean another year or so of waiting after that. So... if this does happen... I really hope that they keep us ocuppied with 358/2 Days and then Birth by Sleep. Sorry, Coded... I don't think that many ppl are gonna actually play you.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Truthfully, I was hoping it would be a little sooner than that. But... if they do announce it in 2012... that would mean another year or so of waiting after that. So... if this does happen... I really hope that they keep us ocuppied with 358/2 Days and then Birth by Sleep. Sorry, Coded... I don't think that many ppl are gonna actually play you.

I will play Coded! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back