• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
hmmm anything disney that seems more adult-llike cause i think the next game will possibly not be aimed at a younger crowd like the 1st game was and the 2nd was somewhat. i cant say what disney movie cause i dont really watch disney movies but anything adult-like and i dont mean something that has alot of murder or something like that just a movie thata you have to be 13+ to go to alone

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thread like these were created a lot, bt since a lotta u r new, its understandable.
i'd lyk neverland to return, nd maybe disneys robin hood.

Iiso

Gargoyles world. Not sure if that's Disney or not, but they show it on Toon Disney, so that has too be good enough. lmao. The world would be very dark and mature, but not enough to cause any conflicts with Disney...

garg_cast.gif

Gargoyle Sora ftw?

Corpse Bride world. Another mature-ish one. Tim Burton ftw. They already added A Nightmare Before Christmas, so why not? Or perhaps this could just be a mini-world of that?

Deep Jungle. That world was interesting and fun to play in. They need to bring it back...

Buzz Lightyear world?. Not Toy Story, but the actual universe of Buzz Lightyear. It was a cartoon series. It would be pretty interesting. Kingdom Hearts... IN SPACE~~~OOoWHWOoowaooAOoowwoOOooh~! *waves his fingers*

A Bug's Life world?. With... bug Heartless/Nobodies... and... bugs... and a bug Sora... Right, nevermind then... -_-

Last edited:

MasTer_DragooN

Fantasia definately, Chernabog was the greatest boss ever.
Treasure Island, great movie
Deep Jungle with an original storyline
more original KH worlds. More than one town would be nice for a change.
I would also like a Chrono Trigger world, where you could go back in time with Chrono in your party.

Trinity

I like a lot of the worlds already mentioned, I think Narnia would be pretty cool too though.

Xman's Keyblade

Gargoyles world. Not sure if that's Disney or not, but they show it on Toon Disney, so that has too be good enough. lmao. The world would be very dark and mature, but not enough to cause any conflicts with Disney...

garg_cast.gif

Gargoyle Sora ftw?

Corpse Bride world. Another mature-ish one. Tim Burton ftw. They already added A Nightmare Before Christmas, so why not? Or perhaps this could just be a mini-world of that?

Deep Jungle. That world was interesting and fun to play in. They need to bring it back...

Buzz Lightyear world?. Not Toy Story, but the actual universe of Buzz Lightyear. It was a cartoon series. It would be pretty interesting. Kingdom Hearts... IN SPACE~~~OOoWHWOoowaooAOoowwoOOooh~!

A Bug's Life world?. With... bug Heartless/Nobodies... and... bugs... and a bug Sora... Right, nevermind then...

I think there is a possibilty for a Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III, but I don't think that a Disney world based on "The Emperor's New Groove," "A Bug's Life," "Gargoyles (Hopefully, that will not be touched)," or "Finding Nemo," and "The Incredibles" will work out.

Now Corpse Bride, I am not sure about, Deep Jungle will not be coming back anytime soon,because there wasn't a good sequel to continue Tarzan's current storyline, besides revert back to his youth, and his wedding anniversary with Jane, now as the Disney world based on "The Adventures of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command," well, it might work, however, everyone preferred Toy Story over Buzz's animated series.

The one world that I want to see in KHIII is an actual Disney world based on Sleeping Beauty. You might notice before the first round before the final 4-part boss fight against Xemnas, Maleficient said she to claim the organization's stronghold as her own, so basically the world will be renamed, "The Forbidden Mountains."

Plus there is also Agrabah following the story of Aladdin and the King of Thieves, and Neverland following Peter Pan in Return to Neverland, Prideland following the Lion King II: Simba's Pride, and Treasure Planet, now that might work.:thumbup:

Haku

<3
I mainly would like to see worlds like Toy Story and the Lilo and Stich world wouldn't be bad either.

Xman's Keyblade

Well, that's good news for us dude. But I really want to see the return of Agrabah, Neverland, Prideland, Destiny Islands, and Twilight Town.

And another thing that I have always mentioned, are they are going to make any actual worlds based on Sleeping Beauty, Treasure Planet, and Atlantis: The Lost Empire?!!
:cursing:
If so, that is going to be so F***ing COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

RPG_Fanatic

Lets See.

Toy Story, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Cars (Car Sora HeHe) and Mosters Inc. If Disney uses Pixar Movies.

Also, The Jungle Book. The Great Mouse Detective, The Black Cauldren and Treasure Planet would alll be interesting worlds.

Xman's Keyblade

Not a bad idea. I think it would be interesting to see the Jungle Book and Treasure Planet. In fact I added Treasure Planet to my top ten possible disney worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back