• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 - Wanted Worlds!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odori-Mizu-Odori

I'm sure most of these have already been said, but whatever.
~Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
~More of Destiny Islands
~Cinderella
~Sleeping Beauty
~Treasure Planet (Wee Jimness! ^^)
~A Goofy Movie (So we can meet Max!)
~Finding Nemo
~More Peter Pan
~Sky High
~Bambi
~Atlantis
~Lady and the Tramp
~Buzz Lightyear (Maybe)
~Fox and the Hound

Last edited:

Sora3000

Awards
Some of those world ideas are fascinating. The way I thought it would begin for the forest from Bambi is that Sora and the gang would wander through the forest and wonder who lives here. Then they see Bambi eating grass with his mother (I think since Kerchak from Tarzan didn't die in KH, they should do the same thing for Bambi's mother) When the gang approaches them Sora will ask Bambi if he remembers him. After remembering the gang, Bambi will prance around Sora and he would pet him on the head (just like when he summoned him in KH). I hope they get Patrick Stewart to play his dad like he did in the sequel. Anyway, here are my world ideas.

The Secret of NIMH
All Dogs Go to Heaven
Anastasia
Dragon's Lair

I know they are not Disney, but they are made by former Disney animator, Don Bluth. Tell me what you think of those.

Chosenoneknuckles

Well firstly I'll say the ones that are complete in my eyes and won't be coming back are:

Aladdin (the third film SUCKED and theres no real enemy in it)

Atlantica (need I say more?)

Tranverse Town/Twilight Town (just hub areas, can't see them being back)

Beauty & The Beast (Again obviously won't return)

Lion King 2 (sequel wasn't that great, it would be kinda a repeat like hmm Atlantica...)

Now for the ones I want:

TOY STORY! It's perfectly plausible, I mean heck PoTC got in KHII so wth not?

Chronicles of Narnia, again it would be an interesting world and the 'odd one' out alike PoTC

Pirates of the Carribean 2/3 mixup (2 visits at least to the world)

Destiny Isles (as the starting hub area alike Tranverse/Twilight Town/Radiant Garden) and returnable and explorable of course beyond the 'Play Isle'

Treasure Planet

Duck Tales (if just for Uncle Scrooge+Donald bickering)

Atlantis

Just ones I can think of, off the top of my head ^-^

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well...I hope Hollow Bation/Radiant Garden will be in KHIII...And if it turns out some part of it takes place in the past,t hen I hope we will see it in it's original state...Then we have seen it in a lot of states...Overtaken by Darkness, Repairing State and Original State, like on the picture in Deep Jungle...:D...

Hostil Spike

I'd like to the series take a step away from the disney worlds.. Obviously they'd have to keep some in like disney castle but the others are essential for furthing the storyline. I think they've reached a point now where the KH storyline and characters are strong enough to stand alone without the disney.

A good example of this is Malicefent in KH2.. Shes about as a threat but doesn't ever confront you.. Its all about the organisation and heartless themselves...

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
they already had both of those in there

the black cauldron would be a good world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back