• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 - Wanted Worlds!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureDarkness

This is why we need to have a sticky for the same thing that has been posted 20 or more times...for one it takes up space on the front of the site and two it is just annoying...
I'm not flaming the creator of this post im just voicing my opinion on super repeated posts...

Rachael

Website
www.myspace.com
You know how Sora turned into a Lion when he went to the Lion king world?

Well, I kinda wish for there to be.. some sort of baby world of somesort so Donald, goofy.. anyone else, as toddlers or something like that! I think that would look so cute! x3 With the little keyblade..

Awww...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol that would be funny....i hope they put midgar from FFVII in the next KH3 it be cool and the last boss you fight sephiroth with just cloud and you in the ruins of midgar or something like that like in AC

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Shrek would be close to impossible. Its the RIVAL of Disney movies... (one who worked at Disney left after they got too much into... making money or something, and made a movie that made fun of Disney movies)

Shrek uses Disney moments to make fun of it. Examples: the Robin Hood scene/Pinoccio scene.

Moodring

I love these threads^.^

Toy Story
Pocahontas
A Bug's Life
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Incredibles
Sleeping Beauty
Jungle Book

And I know this will probably never happen but SPIRITED AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back