• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 summons and magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
As the name says what magic and summons do you think there should be in kh3 i think:
cure,ra,ga
fire,ra,ga
blizzard,ra,ga
thunder,ra,ga
aero,ra,ga
reflect,ra,ga
earth,ra,ga
bad breath,ra,ga :lol: ra and ga do damage when bad breath just gives them bad statuses
ultima,ra,ga would be soooooo cool
auto-life,ra,ga
regan,ra,ga
and summons:
lighting mcqueen, you could drive it and hes like the cars in timeless river when they go mad and you can't hurt them
odin would be soooo cool
scully and mike from monsters inc. scully scares the monsters so their stunned and mike jumps into a ball and jumps about to cause damage
bahumat do you need a reason
valfor from ff10, a bit like dumbo you can fly and do long range damage
merlin like genie in kh1 but only fire,blizzard,thunder,earth and ultima(rarely)
it would also be good if you get summons from memories like:
axel does fire damage and uses his chakrams(i think their called)
of course LARXENE does thunder damage and uses her knives
demyx uses guitar and water
lexeaus i thinks hes called earth and his tomahawk
xaldin spears and wind
vexan uses shield and ice
what do you think?

o i thought of this after i sent thread but kind of combos do you think they should have and if they should change according to what characters you have and you do combos with them so it's like you join with them cuz that would be cool

Last edited:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Do i have to read all these???>.<
K i would love to se POISON,DEATH,DARK and CURSE!
Also i would like to see water too.
Summonings : i dun care,nice ones,but there is no way that they will do that:sad:

notice: there are 100 threads like this one,sowy >.<

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Do i have to read all these???>.<
K i would love to se POISON,DEATH,DARK and CURSE!
Also i would like to see water too.
Summonings : i dun care,nice ones,but there is no way that they will do that:sad:

notice: there are 100 threads like this one,sowy >.<

o well did any say anything about summons from memories

Member XIV

Fire,ra,ga,ja (-ja- does a huge fire wall like Sephy)
Blizzard,ra,ga,ja (-ja does stalagtites like Vexen)
Thunder,ra,ga,ja (-ja a huge thunder storm that strikes all enemies)
Cure,ra,ga,ja (-ja, fully restores all party members from any distance)
Earth,ra,ga,ja (-ja, creates a huge earthquake)
Gravity,ra,ga,ja (-ja, traps the enemy in a large dark sphere and lowers speed)
Aero,ra,ga,ja (-ja doubles combos, raises defense and critical hit rate)
reflect,ra,ga,ja (-ja, reflect's range does the whole arena)
Water,ra,ga,jam (-ja, a large water cannon comes from sora's blade)
Ultima,ja (-ja, keyblade turns silver and does a series of strikes, followed by Sora peircing his keyblade into the ground casuing a giant explosion, hard to land a hit and takes all MP)

-ja magic would be obtained by doing difficult sidequests, but you only need ga to beat the game.

SUMMONS
----------------
Genie-mostly for magic (Limit- Mana Storm, does alot of damage depending on magic combo's used)
Tink- healing HP (Limit- Revive, revives Sora by 50% HP after death)
Bambi- healing MP (Limit- Concentrate- Restores 10% MP after every hit dealt to enemy, the higher the MP the more damage)
Pegasus- (Ride on top of him,Arial Attacks) (Limit-Flame Wing, Sora hops on his back and Pegasus is engulfed in flames, he then chrages at the enemy)
Buzz Lightyear- shooting attacks (like stitch or Chicken Little FPS)(Limit- Laser Flurry, good for getting HP/MP ORBS and money out of enemies, does little damage)
Lightning McQueen (sp) (Drives in car, good for ground attacks, like the hot rods from KH2 in Timeless River)(Limit-Overdrive, Lightning speeds into enemy multiple times, similar to Sonic Blade)
(FINAL SUMMON) Bahamut( Just overall awesome, though takes alot of MP to use and he doesn't have a long duration, so own your enemy quickly)(Limit-Mega Flare, Bahamut spits out a large fire ball at enemy, depending on how many times you press triangle while the attack is charging, the more HP BARS it knocks off the enemy, the max you can get to is 5 Bars)

Last edited:

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Hmmm*thinks* Ya,i think,on an old thread,but k i don't really care,after all those are theories,i hate theories and i don't mind them,so just leave it^-^ I don't want to sound mean...

don't worry your not and besides theories are getting annoying and many of them are too long to read and ive only seen a few which i actually read and become interested in it

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
don't worry your not and besides theories are getting annoying and many of them are too long to read and ive only seen a few which i actually read and become interested in it

Oh thank god!!!! I am bored of reading and reading and reading theories,and the most of them look so much alike -.-'''k i will pass...

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Ultima,ja (-ja, keyblade turns silver and does a series of strikes, followed by Sora peircing his keyblade into the ground casuing a giant explosion, hard to land a hit and takes all MP)

-ja magic would be obtained by doing difficult sidequests, but you only need ga to beat the game.

SUMMONS
----------------
Genie-mostly for magic (Limit- Mana Storm, does alot of damage depending on magic combo's used)
Bambi- healing MP (Limit- Concentrate- Restores 10% MP after every hit dealt to enemy, the higher the MP the more damage)
Pegasus- (Ride on top of him,Arial Attacks) (Limit-Flame Wing, Sora hops on his back and Pegasus is engulfed in flames, he then chrages at the enemy)
Buzz Lightyear- shooting attacks (like stitch or Chicken Little FPS)(Limit- Laser Flurry, good for getting HP/MP ORBS and money out of enemies, does little damage)
Lightning McQueen (sp) (Drives in car, good for ground attacks, like the hot rods from KH2 in Timeless River)(Limit-Overdrive, Lightning speeds into enemy multiple times, similar to Sonic Blade)
(FINAL SUMMON) Bahamut( Just overall awesome, though takes alot of MP to use and he doesn't have a long duration, so own your enemy quickly)(Limit-Mega Flare, Bahamut spits out a large fire ball at enemy, depending on how many times you press triangle while the attack is charging, the more HP BARS it knocks off the enemy, the max you can get to is 5 Bars)

sounds like you've been thinking as long as i was and why bambi

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
they should put water in the next game since they didn't put water in kingdom hearts one. remember the kingdom hearts one beta trailer? i saw donald using water magic but they decided to replace it with blizzard since blizzard is a common spell used in final fantasy except for final fantasy x.

if you hit those water barrels in neverland in re:chain of memories, thats how it looks like.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
they should put water in the next game since they didn't put water in kingdom hearts one. remember the kingdom hearts one beta trailer? i saw donald using water magic but they decided to replace it with blizzard since blizzard is a common spell used in final fantasy except for final fantasy x.

if you hit those water barrels in neverland in re:chain of memories, thats how it looks like.

but how would the weaknesses go fire can be beaten by earth and water, water can be beaten by ice, earth can be beaten by water, and water can be beaten by ice(frozen) and fire(evaporate) water can also be beaten by thunder. And ultima beats all :lol: earth can be beaten by aero if it a attack speel instead of a defence spell and aero is beaten by fire(fire can only burn in air so) and thunder(thunder travels through air duh)

kh is ba

I think they should keep all the magic they have now and put the ultima one and then they should use the XIII summoning and maybe ff summons too.

Aros the lost

SUMMONS
----------------

A: instead of Ultimaja how about Flare and Ultima
B:I like DarkyDees idea for forms better.

Originally Posted by Darky Dee
Haste would be sweet to have a very rapid slahing Sora, to execute lighnting fast combos and jolting from one end of the field to another in two seconds, added with aerial menuvers for stunning and lasting impressions.

Wish List
Magic Spells:
Reflect- Deflect projectiles
Reflectra- Deflect projectiles and shove close enemies away.
Reflectega- Deflect projectiles, shove enemies away, and hurt.

Haste- Speed Sora up 4 times faster for a little while.
Hastera- Speed Sora up 7 times faster.
Hastaga- Speed him up 10 times faster, longer than 'era' spell.

Summons:
Firebird (Fantasia 2000)- Acts like Ifrit of the Final Fantasy series.
Headless Horseman (Legend of Sleepy Hollow)- Acts like Odin from the Final Fantasy series.
Elliot (Pete's Dragon)- Acts like Bahamut from the Final Fantasy series.
Princess Kidagakash (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)-Acts like Shiva from the Final Fantasy series.
Horned King (The Black Cauldron)- Acts like Diablos from the Final Fantasy series.
Sully (Monsters Inc.)- Acts like Titan from the Final Fantasy series.

Final Fantasy Character Cameos:
Shadow (Final Fantasy VI)
Vincent (Final Fantasy VII)
Zell (Final Fantasy VIII)
Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII)
Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
Penelo (Final Fantasy XII)
Blue Haired Hero (Final Fantasy XIII: Versus)

Worlds:
Narnia
Treasure Planet

Misc:
Sora and company, with the assistance of Cloud, take on Angeal, Genesis, and Sephiroth all at once.

but instead how about adding nemo that acts like the leviathen

Sexy Angel
Obvioulsy the Avada Kedava, Crucio and Imperio Curse would be amazing.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
A: instead of Ultimaja how about Flare and Ultima
B:I like DarkyDees idea for forms better.

Originally Posted by Darky Dee
Haste would be sweet to have a very rapid slahing Sora, to execute lighnting fast combos and jolting from one end of the field to another in two seconds, added with aerial menuvers for stunning and lasting impressions.

Wish List
Magic Spells:
Reflect- Deflect projectiles
Reflectra- Deflect projectiles and shove close enemies away.
Reflectega- Deflect projectiles, shove enemies away, and hurt.

Haste- Speed Sora up 4 times faster for a little while.
Hastera- Speed Sora up 7 times faster.
Hastaga- Speed him up 10 times faster, longer than 'era' spell.

Summons:
Firebird (Fantasia 2000)- Acts like Ifrit of the Final Fantasy series.
Headless Horseman (Legend of Sleepy Hollow)- Acts like Odin from the Final Fantasy series.
Elliot (Pete's Dragon)- Acts like Bahamut from the Final Fantasy series.
Princess Kidagakash (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)-Acts like Shiva from the Final Fantasy series.
Horned King (The Black Cauldron)- Acts like Diablos from the Final Fantasy series.
Sully (Monsters Inc.)- Acts like Titan from the Final Fantasy series.

Final Fantasy Character Cameos:
Shadow (Final Fantasy VI)
Vincent (Final Fantasy VII)
Zell (Final Fantasy VIII)
Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII)
Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
Penelo (Final Fantasy XII)
Blue Haired Hero (Final Fantasy XIII: Versus)

Worlds:
Narnia
Treasure Planet

Misc:
Sora and company, with the assistance of Cloud, take on Angeal, Genesis, and Sephiroth all at once.

but instead how about adding nemo that acts like the leviathen

whats wrong with just adding shiva, ifrit and so on shadow from ff6 would be good he could cast hastaga on you and he can damage the enemy, i also wanted to add the horned king but i think you should get him after fighting him in the black cauldron world.

And he could be part of the bad group like maleificent(if she is still alive)
Pete
Horned king
Captain Hook(he never died)
Hades(^same)
Kadaj, loz and lazoo if their in the next one
Kefka from ff6
X-Death from ff5
Kuja would be soooo good it would be a 2 stage boss he goes into a trance after you beat him the first time

Santuary

I only have summon ideas.

Lightning Mqueen sounds pretty cool. But i'd prefer to have Mater as a summon (Mostly coz he's my fav Cars character).

maybe Kimahri Ronso from FFX.

Oh, and i'd really want to see Remmy from Ratatoillie. Maybe Remmy and Sora's Limit ability could involve Remmy making Sora proform veriouse attacks by pulling on his hair (Like in the film). It's also coz i think Remmy is really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back