• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Skips The ps3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kh3. Ps3 or Next gen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotaHero21

Versus XIII is likely going multiplatform, which is why its taking so long, we all no microsoft people have been hired onto the project and with the new wii coming out I see all three getting it, especially with the 360's disk format changing.

KH3 will likely be much of the same, exclusives are a dieing breed, but it will be on the current gen consoles(lol I count nintendo's latest ass pull as current gen). This is most likely as the ps3 and xbox 360 both have a good 4-5 years left in them, the tech is old but not so old that they would just drop dead, they'll last till sony and microsoft release the true next gen(lol at nintendo again).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
KH2 came out a couple months before the PS3 did, about 6 months, so its possible it could still be on the PS3.
It came out 8 months before the PS3 did

as for the graphics, I'm more excited to see what they do with the environments. the bgs in nearly all the movies are so HD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Versus XIII is likely going multiplatform, which is why its taking so long, we all no microsoft people have been hired onto the project and with the new wii coming out I see all three getting it, especially with the 360's disk format changing.
wait, where'd you hear about the 360 changing disc format?

and when did people who may have programmed at Microsoft previously determine the platform of a game?

Unrequited Lust

It came out 8 months before the PS3 did

as for the graphics, I'm more excited to see what they do with the environments. the bgs in nearly all the movies are so HD

I think the dark city in the World That Never Was would look fantastic if it came close to what was in Deep Dive and Another Side Another Story.

rascus213

Bump.

So it's been about a year since this was posted.
The Wii U will be released at the end of this year.
IMO We don't need a new Xbox or ps3 for a long time still, But who knows how soon or how far away we'll see Microsoft's and Sony's new console.

Has anyone's opinion changed on whether we'll see KH3 on the PS3 or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back