• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Shall exist + pic in a vid to prove it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Maybe some of us can't get youtube. Why not upload a picture?

Either way, with or without, Nomura confirmed a Kingdom Hearts 3. He didn't say KH3 directly, but he mentioned that Sora's adventure will continue.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
It looks like they took the area from the Tarzan world in KH1 or the Lion King world in KH2 and put a picture of Mr. Incredible on it. lol

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Certainly 100% fake. The camera is focused on Mr. Incredible, their is one of the heartless monkey from Deep jungle, and there is an organization member.

1. Why would you be controlling anyone but Sora?
2. It does look like the surroundings form Deep Jungle, similar to where you fight Clayton.
3. The Organization has been entirely defeated, why would one of them be standing there?

I don't think anyone could even believe it was real, let alone kh3 probably doesn't even have a story planned out.

Sasuto23

Awards
i dont have that well eye sight, but the image looks 98% real. the Mr. Incredible health/magic circle icon looks fake though.

roxasriku_223

I've beaten the incredibles game like 20 times, and, That's just one of the levels with KH characters pasted on there. Even if they put that area into KH3 I doubt they would make it exactly the same.

SORA619

Awards
i remember this level from incredibles but this is fake.organisation is dead and the lock on locks sora

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It looks way too much like KH2. If someone wanted to fake a KH3 pic, at least change Sora's appearance a little and make it look more current gen graphics.

Not that I encourage fakes and lies...except on April Fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back