• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Romance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is or would be the best pairing in KH? (romantically)

• Sora and Kairi

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Mickey and Minnie

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Donald and Daisy

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Riku and Sora (i'm gonna hate myself for this one if it wins)

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What do you think the possiblities of a matchup would be?

I personally like the idea of Sora and Kairi together. (but then again I like romantic type stuff)
Maybe a kiss, I don't know but I kind of wanted to get an idea of what other people think.

Seftrex

Well Donald and Daisy are already together so that removes them from the options. The only one that is the most possible is ofcourse, Sora and Kairi. However no one knows, for all we know they could infact decide on Sora and Riku :|

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well Donald and Daisy are already together so that removes them from the options. The only one that is the most possible is ofcourse, Sora and Kairi. However no one knows, for all we know they could infact decide on Sora and Riku :|

Well the quest was who IS or would be the best pairing.

So existing pairs work for this poll

roxasfire

that would be messed up if it was sora and riku; i would shoot myself but sora and kairi woud be really nice to see a little more of them together though

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
um, 'kay. idk what your talking about but okay.

You had said based off of it being disney that they would not show homosexuality. That is not a good enough reason. (I still think that homosexuality will not happen) I was just saying that the possibility of homosexuality to be shown is not new in film and since disney is pro homosexuality it could be very possible. (although I really hope it does not happpen.

Sora+Kairi is pretty obvious, and Mickey+Minnie, Donald+Daisy we already know are a couple.

the question was the best pairing. whether they are officially a pair or not.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Well actually Disney is pro homosexuality they just don't show it in films. Disneyland has gayday though.

I wonder if it is actually named Gay day. It's not there they are pro homosexuality, they are accepting of all beliefs and cultures. It is also a HUGE marketing scheme to draw a large segment of the target market. They aren't pushing the ideas of homosexuality, just accepting it as a cultural norm. There will never be any kind of same sex relationship in KH though, Disney would come under more fire from allowing it than hearing from gays asking why it isn't there.

xickae

They hardly would out an homosexual couple in a video game, specially one which has Disney's mark. Well here is my list of possible (not probable) list of new interesting (surprising) couples:
- Yuffie + Leon (KH story has nothing to do with FF so they could happen ending up together);
- Kairi + Tidus;
- Wakka + Selphie;
- Riku and Sora arguing over a new girl in KH 3;
- Tifa + Cloud (Aerith already had her chance in FF VII)
- Arith + Auron;
- Olete + Pence (Hayner is doesn't fit her);
- Aqua (if she is still alive and shows up in KH 3) + Axel (his whole form).

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder if it is actually named Gay day. It's not there they are pro homosexuality, they are accepting of all beliefs and cultures. It is also a HUGE marketing scheme to draw a large segment of the target market. They aren't pushing the ideas of homosexuality, just accepting it as a cultural norm. There will never be any kind of same sex relationship in KH though, Disney would come under more fire from allowing it than hearing from gays asking why it isn't there.

I think it is gay day. I could be incorrect but I seem to remember a tv special about it and on the disneyland sign that passersby can see it said something like:
Tomorrow is:
GAY DAY!

I don't know the specifics of it or how often it happens.
but they do have a day just for that (probably less addmission is all though)

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
You would figure that since Disney has such creative minds that they would have a better name than Gay Day haha. Well at least it's not misleading to people who might not want to be there on that day.

Blue

home is where the heart is
The best pairing in KH3 would definitely be Sora and Kairi,no doubt. ^_^

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ok, Donald is already with Daisy, Mickey is already with Minnie, and Sora, is pretty much dating Kairi..It's obvious they like each other..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back