• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Romance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is or would be the best pairing in KH? (romantically)

• Sora and Kairi

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Mickey and Minnie

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Donald and Daisy

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Riku and Sora (i'm gonna hate myself for this one if it wins)

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Nu to the Riku Sora. RikuxSora=non existent in game. Only existent in the minds of that pairings fangirls. Which are many. Riku and Sora are friends. Bottom line. Best friends equal not always gay together.

But hrm. Yesh. People are probably picking the SoraxKairi one because its the only in game obvious. I mean. Mickey and Donalds are too but they're not as important. They're already known. XD You need more options. And that poll already had a winner the second you put RikuxSora, despite its non existence. X3

V

V.A.T.13

Nu to the Riku Sora. RikuxSora=non existent in game. Only existent in the minds of that pairings fangirls.
As with all pairings. No paring in KH is canon.
Which are many. Riku and Sora are friends. Bottom line. Best friends equal not always gay together.
Same can be said with Sora and Kairi.

V

V.A.T.13

canon = is real/exist in the story.

For example, SoraxKairi, RikuxSora, or any other relationship in KH does not exist. (yet)

blendedhearts

canon = is real/exist in the story.

For example, SoraxKairi, RikuxSora, or any other relationship in KH does not exist. (yet)
thank you for clearing that up for me. but there is no way sora and kairi aren't going to be together. why? look in the secret place at DI. and that's just one example.

V

V.A.T.13

Well, duh. Noticed I said (yet) in my post. But as of now, they are not together.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
As with all pairings. No paring in KH is canon.

Same can be said with Sora and Kairi.

Yeah but the Sora Kairi thing is what they're trying to get across. Sure they don't flat out make out in the game, but obviously they couldn't do that. And yeah you could bring up the whole Sora cries for Riku thing, but hell, i'd do that for my best friend if he said he didn't want to be found and all that. But whatever. Arguing with you guys is pointless, no offense. XP Its just simple looking. They mean for Sora and Kairi to have the romantic thing going, just as they have say Cloud and Tifa or something yknow? Its not blatantly stated, but you'd have to be completely ignorant to not notice it. And as stated before, you could say the same for Riku, but you don't see Sora hugging Riku do you?

I'm real real sorry we somehow alwyas get into this argument. =/ I just simply can't stand the whole "We're best friends so we're automatically gay together" outlook on those kinds of things.

V

V.A.T.13

It's not arguing really, just debating/discussing. It's quite enjoyable. If we continue, I'm not gonna hate you or anything. XD
Yeah but the Sora Kairi thing is what they're trying to get across. Sure they don't flat out make out in the game, but obviously they couldn't do that.
Same could be said for Riku really. = 3 =

And yeah you could bring up the whole Sora cries for Riku thing, but hell, i'd do that for my best friend if he said he didn't want to be found and all that. But whatever.
Eh, I wouldn't, but thats just me. And I tend to be a horrible person. And it's not Sora that likes Riku, but Riku that may like Sora.

They mean for Sora and Kairi to have the romantic thing going, just as they have say Cloud and Tifa or something yknow?
Actually, Could and Tifa is one-sided. Tifa likes Cloud, but Cloud has a thing for Aries. (too bad she's Zack's bitch. And dead. lol. )In fact, if we are gonna compare those three relationship wise...

Sora = Cloud
Riku = Tifa
Kairi = Aries

And as stated before, you could say the same for Riku, but you don't see Sora hugging Riku do you?
Actually, in the novel which IS canon, Riku and Sora hug twice. >>;;

I'm real real sorry we somehow alwyas get into this argument. =/ I just simply can't stand the whole "We're best friends so we're automatically gay together" outlook on those kinds of things.
Like I said, not arguing. Just discussing. No one is yelling at each other. :'3

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
It's not arguing really, just debating/discussing. It's quite enjoyable. If we continue, I'm not gonna hate you or anything. XD
Same could be said for Riku really. = 3 =

True. And not really. Its like I said before. Best friends doesn't equal gay. And yeah, its a game and things aren't the same, but that doesn't mean once two guys get close that means they're together. Not to everyone anyways.

Eh, I wouldn't, but thats just me. And I tend to be a horrible person. And it's not Sora that likes Riku, but Riku that may like Sora.

Its like I said, I just can't stand the whole best friends equal gay thing.

Actually, Could and Tifa is one-sided. Tifa likes Cloud, but Cloud has a thing for Aries. (too bad she's Zack's bitch. And dead. lol. )In fact, if we are gonna compare those three relationship wise...

Sora = Cloud
Riku = Tifa
Kairi = Aries

Surprisingly, I got that impression about the Cloud, Tifa, and Aries thing too. o_O;

Actually, in the novel which IS canon, Riku and Sora hug twice. >>;;

Like I said, not arguing. Just discussing. No one is yelling at each other. :'3

True again. X3

V

V.A.T.13

True. And not really. Its like I said before. Best friends doesn't equal gay. And yeah, its a game and things aren't the same, but that doesn't mean once two guys get close that means they're together. Not to everyone anyways.
Just like a male and female can't JUST be friends. For instance, Roxas and Namine. They show'd no hints of a romantic relationship between the two, yet many assume the two are together. Same with Axel and Larxene. Who more than likely hate each other.

Just because two people are close doesn't mean relationships is what SHOULD of been said. But in reality, no one is gay in KH. Bi and pan, maybe but not gay.

....cept maybe Ansem the Wise. He might pull a Dumbledore.

But to ME, until Riku verbally states or hits on Kairi, or thinks about Kairi as much as he did Sora, I'll forever believe he has a thing for Sora.

Its like I said, I just can't stand the whole best friends equal gay thing.
And others can't stand two close male and female friends equal relationship. But really, it's for the fans to decide. Afterall, it's for them no?

And of course, like I've said in fandom everyone is gay. No matter what the character does or says, it will be twisted in a homosexual way.

Also, the only closest-to-being-straight character I see, is Marluxia seeing as he's the only one that hits on/rapes the girls. ( Nami and Larx XD )

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Just like a male and female can't JUST be friends. For instance, Roxas and Namine. They show'd no hints of a romantic relationship between the two, yet many assume the two are together. Same with Axel and Larxene. Who more than likely hate each other.

Just because two people are close doesn't mean relationships is what SHOULD of been said. But in reality, no one is gay in KH. Bi and pan, maybe but not gay.

I never really saw Roxas and Namine as together. And yeah. I hate pointless, never hinted at relationships in general, not just gay ones. Such as that Axel Larxene one. Thats just straight up retarded. >.< My point is though, why is it that everybody in the game has to be gay? Sure some of them COULD be, but that doesn't mean they're all that way.

....cept maybe Ansem the Wise. He might pull a Dumbledore.

o_O God no. I would kill people. DX Nothing against homosexuality, like i've said, but come on now. XehaxAtW is just creepy as hell. >.<

But to ME, until Riku verbally states or hits on Kairi, or thinks about Kairi as much as he did Sora, I'll forever believe he has a thing for Sora.

Why can't Riku just be alone? Maybe he doesn't want anybody in a romantic way. Its all just ridiculously blown out of proportion. Gay, straight, all of it.

And others can't stand two close male and female friends equal relationship. But really, it's for the fans to decide. Afterall, it's for them no?

And of course, like I've said in fandom everyone is gay. No matter what the character does or says, it will be twisted in a homosexual way.

Also, the only closest-to-being-straight character I see, is Marluxia seeing as he's the only one that hits on/rapes the girls. ( Nami and Larx XD )

And yeah. I'm one of them. I can't stand pointless relationships period. Things that aren't even hinted at in the slightest. Two characters talk, they're together. Its absolutely ridiculous.

But shyeah. Marluxia is definitely begging to get some. XD

And no. It isn't fandom. Fans makes me think everyone. I'm a fan and don't think that way. It's more fan-girl-dom. *shrugs* Dunno how you would change it to accommodate to the minority of fans that don't do that. But alas, I must retire for the night. School tomorrow. Blech. Guess we'll have to continue this tomorrow. X3

Twas a pleasure debating with ya.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Or maybe a three-sum with Sora, Riku, and Kairi?

Edit: Wait, what? How the hell do you get Axel and Larxene and Namine and Roxas. First of all they are nobodies...They don't have emotions.

V

V.A.T.13

I never really saw Roxas and Namine as together. And yeah. I hate pointless, never hinted at relationships in general, not just gay ones. Such as that Axel Larxene one. Thats just straight up retarded. >.< My point is though, why is it that everybody in the game has to be gay? Sure some of them COULD be, but that doesn't mean they're all that way.
Because it's fun and it's better than the soon-to-be canon boring pairing that is SoraxKairi.

o_O God no. I would kill people. DX Nothing against homosexuality, like i've said, but come on now. XehaxAtW is just creepy as hell. >.<
...I thought it was cute....D: *hides drawings of it*
Why can't Riku just be alone? Maybe he doesn't want anybody in a romantic way. Its all just ridiculously blown out of proportion. Gay, straight, all of it.
Because Riku already IS alone. It sucks that the most developed character in the game that goes through the most shit doesn't get ANY ass at all. Riku's life sucks. I bet he was raped too.

So, the fans feel for him and viola.
And truly, I don't think Riku WANTS to be alone, but he knows that he has to be to make others happy. ;3;
And yeah. I'm one of them. I can't stand pointless relationships period. Things that aren't even hinted at in the slightest. Two characters talk, they're together. Its absolutely ridiculous.
Like I said above, it's fun. People are suckers for relationships and drama, and since there is none, we create it.

But shyeah. Marluxia is definitely begging to get some. XD
I bet his the only one that actually GOT some. XD

And no. It isn't fandom. Fans makes me think everyone. I'm a fan and don't think that way. It's more fan-girl-dom. *shrugs* Dunno how you would change it to accommodate to the minority of fans that don't do that. But alas, I must retire for the night. School tomorrow. Blech. Guess we'll have to continue this tomorrow. X3
Majority rules over minority unless the minority hold superior power. In this case it doesn't so...che'ya.
If you we're to make up a story with a character that was married, loves his wife dearly, has 2.5 kids etc. he can be made gay in an instant. In fact, he already is. Before you even created him. XD
Twas a pleasure debating with ya.
I'm not done with you bitch. >D

V

V.A.T.13

Ansem, Ansem the wise, Xemnas, his father, some random guy on the island, Terra, maybe Ven....

....See that bandage on his arm? Thats where he cuts himself everyday and listens to Linkin Park.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ansem, Ansem the wise, Xemnas, his father, some random guy on the island, Terra, maybe Ven....

....See that bandage on his arm? Thats where he cuts himself everyday and listens to Linkin Park.
Wow If I took all that I would turn emo also, well this does explain the blindfold too...Hmm Wakka and Tidus must have ganged up on him then...Poor Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back