• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Partners

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x3pic

Well i was thinking, and sorry if this has been said before i apologize, but what you know how Donald and Goofy are you main companions in Kh1 and Kh2

Well in Kh3 if this story continues with Sora and the Gang, Who do you think will be the Main partners,
I was Thinking Riku and Kairi, instead of Donald and Goofy
But im unsure how good Kairi will be

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without Donald and Goofy.
Not to mention that Kairi is the mose useless character in the series.

Erlix

I hope its riku and kairi but maybe in one part of the game it will be goofy and donald.

PS:what is it with people making kh3 threads these days.

M

Marluxia.light

It will still be donald and goofy. Like this guy said above, it wouldn't be kh without them, and what would kairi do.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without Donald and Goofy.
Not to mention that Kairi is the mose useless character in the series.

Mhm.
Donald and Goofy will stay with Sora foreverrrrr.

Something's telling me Riku is going to go off on his own again so I don't see him on the team. Though I'd love to see him there at the end as a possible partner.

x3pic

wave her magical keyblade rose thingxD
no it was jsut a thought i had, it just hit me a few mins ago

A

Audo

Nomura is probably going to find some stupid way to seperate you from Kairi and Riku, AGAIN and you will be forced to go with D+G

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Something's telling me Riku is going to go off on his own again so I don't see him on the team. Though I'd love to see him there at the end as a possible partner.

While that'd be pretty sweet, I want him to have a really cool, heroic death or something towards the very end.

x3pic

Nomura is probably going to find some stupid way to seperate you from Kairi and Riku, AGAIN and you will be forced to go with D+G

yea *sigh*
no more strong buddy Riku, maybe they will leave us with useless kairi
or maybe Riku will leave before Sora and Kairi
Then sora will leave kairi on the island xD

Gabo

Mhm. I'd rather it not be anyone getting lost or kidnapped.
Perhaps splitting up into two groups though instead?
I'd prefer that.

Kairi going with Riku or staying on DI.
I don't care. I'd prefer she go with Riku to give her more of a role

While that'd be pretty sweet, I want him to have a really cool, heroic death or something towards the very end.

I as well.
xD

A

Audo

Riku isn't going to leave.
The whole point of the end of KH2 was that they were finally brought back together and they all agreed that they would stay together. Kairi says she isn't going to be left behind anymore, and if they are going to do anything it would be the three of them. Sora helps Riku up and says they will go together and he agrees.
Riku wouldn't be the one to leave them anymore, that was him in the past, not now. (Ever notice how Riku is like, the only charcater who has developed and changed?)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
(Ever notice how Riku is like, the only charcater who has developed and changed?)

*sigh* It's sad, but true.
Sora still has his optomistic five-year old view of the world, and Kairi just....doesn't have a personality...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The whole point of the end of KH2 was that they were finally brought back together and they all agreed that they would stay together. Kairi says she isn't going to be left behind anymore, and if they are going to do anything it would be the three of them. Sora helps Riku up and says they will go together and he agrees.
Riku wouldn't be the one to leave them anymore, that was him in the past, not now. (Ever notice how Riku is like, the only charcater who has developed and changed?)

If he reunited with his freinds, then whats the game's point anymore?

Gabo

GRRR you.
What do you expect will happen then?

Sora still has his optomistic five-year old view of the world, and Kairi just....doesn't have a personality...

Lmao.
Very true.

x3pic

yea thats why i thought they would be in a group..the whole stay together thing..but who knows
people seem to think they will get seprated, which is somewhat logical
Yea i think he changed and developed, because he has been through the most, out of all the three characters,
i mean, sora, slept for a year or two
Kairi, well idk she was just on the island,useless, but she changed a little

Ven rocks

Well i was thinking, and sorry if this has been said before i apologize, but what you know how Donald and Goofy are you main companions in Kh1 and Kh2

Well in Kh3 if this story continues with Sora and the Gang, Who do you think will be the Main partners,
I was Thinking Riku and Kairi, instead of Donald and Goofy
But im unsure how good Kairi will be

I think you should be able to choose who your partners are like when your in another world and you can choose wethetr you want two of your original partners or one and the special partner that comes with the world

Awards
You can't not have Donald and Goofy as ur main party members! It wouldn't be KH without them. I think instead their should be simultaneous stories: you play as Sora in certain parts of the game (most) with Donald and Goofy, Riku in certain parts with Mickey, and Kairi in certain parts (or Mickey.) and since it's Kingdom Hearts 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back