• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
Nomura estimated halfway into PS3's life....

PS3's probably going to be out for 6-8 years, so that means we'll see a KH3 on the PS3 probably in 4-5 years

Yeah. By the way the schedule of games are going for Sqaure Enix, I am sure that the next Kingdom Hearts's game will be on the PS3.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
fede said:
i don't think they'll make it for ps2 XD, ps2 probably won't even exist in 4 years.

lol yea I agree with you I don't think my ps2 will still be in my house in 4 years. Gotta make room for ps3 :D I definately hope (even though I'm sure) that it will be for ps3. The graphics will be AMAZING! I cant wait 4-5 years... o well guess I have to.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Well it could be on the 360 because they are thinking of signing a contract with Microsoft. Which cannot be good. Ask your local Gamestop. They told me that about square.

Valor Form1821

hopefully they will chain KhII and III with a game on psp or sumthin, cause 4-5 years is a while to wait

Kunoke

Nomura already said the next KH game (and it won't be a direct sequel continuing Sora's story, and it wont be called KH3, it's all confirmed) will be on PS3.

And if it were on PS2 that would be retarded and suck. But since it's not, I don't care. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back