• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

Simple Question, will KH3 be on the PS3, and how long? Hopefully not another
3 1/2 years :mad:

xeanhort's ghost

I'm sure they'll make it for the PS3 and the PS2.

i agree with heart's essense i dought they will make fans wait that long again before they release something kh related. and sony said that even when they release the ps3 that they won't stop making games for the ps2 and will often release their games on both systems. like one of disney's new game projects whisch i shall buy turok

LunasBlitz

Well, I dunno if it'll be for the PS3, but I DO know that it won't be out for two years, at least.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura estimated halfway into PS3's life....

PS3's probably going to be out for 6-8 years, so that means we'll see a KH3 on the PS3 probably in 4-5 years

Hot_Chocolate

yeah ps3. it will be worth it though knowing that kh2 has pushed some of the limits on the ps2 graphics system. since the ps2 has horrible graphics anyway

Squirrel

ps2 has good graphics its just that the game has so much going on at 1 time that it can cause some slow downs. i hope they fix that in kh3. but i think if they made kh3 fo the ps3 it would be great. think how the graphics would be. it would always be like the cg cutscenes

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Well Hopefully That If People Cant Afford The PS3 Then THey Make It For The PS2 But More People Will Obviously Want It ForThe PS3 More Than The PS2 Well Good Question Though That Sorta Got Me Confused About The Question Because We Dont Know What Will Happen IN About 4 Years!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Xelda said:
Simple Question, will KH3 be on the PS3, and how long? Hopefully not another
3 1/2 years :mad:
Do you really ask this or do you just need confirmation from others...:rolleyes:

PS3 is most probably the console that will have KH3 and it'll be released in 5 years from now... a long time...

Well Hopefully That If People Cant Afford The PS3 Then THey Make It For The PS2 But More People Will Obviously Want It ForThe PS3 More Than The PS2 Well Good Question Though That Sorta Got Me Confused About The Question Because We Dont Know What Will Happen IN About 4 Years!
When you make a game for the PS3, you dont also make it for the PS2. Especially not an S-E game...

The amount of characters being able to put on a screen, the graphics, the amount of data... It's 10x bigger on the PS3... The amount of characters is 100x to 1000x bigger btw... xD

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah it could probably be confirmed that it will be on PS3. I mean KH3 will probably take more than 3 years which is when the PS3 will be out.

TwilightGirl027

well, i mean, how much time did it take for COM to come out after kh? 2 years roughly?? and maybe there will be an "in-betweener" game like COM, but for ps2 as the release date for the ps3 keeps getting pushed back...
but if kh3 did come out on ps3, i coud last, maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back