• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3/new disney movies...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimjim

there was a secret movie of KH2 in the first KH, even though square didnt kno how it would do. Plus i think that there will be a KH trilogy, since i never have seen a game series that ended in only 2 games. if there is one they could shove in some of the worlds not used in KH and KH2 like incredibles, toy story, other crap like that, and hopefully FF worlds, especially FF7 and FFX since they were the best ones.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
YEAH I LIKED THAT LEVEL

also i wouldn't mind playing those games becuase they would further the story
as long as the story is good i wouldn't mind it

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
frodo101 said:
what?!?! those worlds are gay.

there is a new potc movie coming out, called dead mans cheast. that might be a world if they even do a kh3, wich they probably wont...

Ok i am tired of people doing this! Please use another word besided gay, in a descriminant mannor, your using if as if the subject your talking about is gay as if gay is a bad thing, please reframe from doing this i have ignored it on more then just this forum and i have had it. So please dont use that word.

And Kh-3 i doubt will come out the reason (i beleive) for the release date getting thrown farther and farther back is because they wan't to keep adding more and more to this story so they might not have to make a thrid. Just like with Halo, the date keept getting throw back because they kept adding mroe to the game, like new levels.

kh_fan_4e

this guy who works at my eb...who has extensive knowledge on video games....told me that they are planning on a kh3 but the worlds are going to be much more pixar related

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
the little mermaide world was horrible, i hated it. probably becouse of the swimming, i never really got the hang of it, and fighting usual was hell

E

Ecstacy

screw kh3 right now i want kh2. when i get kh2 and i finish it then i'll worry about kh3 but as for now nomura said it depens on kh2's sells in the 1st year so buy buy buy. other than that....................I WANT KH2 ALREADY!!!!

Brian

Josh

Silver Member
yeah all im worried about is kh2 and thats what we want now but i think well go crazy since we like already are with kh2's release dates.gosh i wonder about kh3 now thats crazy.

GO KH2!!!!!!!!!

DualKeyBladerX

ey frodo.....so...what about alice in wonderland, and the little mermaid ??

they were in Kh and you still bought it........

i think is KH itself what matters....the storyline and all of it....not just the worlds...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
slimjim said:
there was a secret movie of KH2 in the first KH, even though square didnt kno how it would do. Plus i think that there will be a KH trilogy, since i never have seen a game series that ended in only 2 games. if there is one they could shove in some of the worlds not used in KH and KH2 like incredibles, toy story, other crap like that, and hopefully FF worlds, especially FF7 and FFX since they were the best ones.
kh is already a trilogy kh1 kh:com kh2
if they did have a kh3 game, they would wish they had final fantasy worlds (mostly ff7, like midgar) and maybe some pixar movies would be cool.
no they would not use ff worlds dat would b stupid because
1. evry1 from ff was from hollow bastion or destiny islands
2. da story isnt about ff characters it is about kh and mostly disney characters, ff charactas r only guest
3. it would b stupid to have a ff world because who would live there evry1 from ff lived in hollow bastion etc.

y are yall talkin bout kh3, kh2 hasnt even come out yet and there is no certainty that kh3 will even come out

chrisp623

Bring on kh3 as long as the story is still as good & thorough. It would be funny to see the fox & the hound as a world. If they don't incorporate the Jungle Book into kh2, it might be cool to have that in kh3 (Sora teams up with Mowgliand fights Sher Kan and Balu is a summon)

Josh

Silver Member
yeah i agree but i think right now we should jsut be worrying about kh2

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
DualKeyBladerX said:
ey frodo.....so...what about alice in wonderland, and the little mermaid ??

they were in Kh and you still bought it........

i think is KH itself what matters....the storyline and all of it....not just the worlds...

alice in wonderland was ok... but the little memaid was horrible. if you read my other reply the swimming thing was horrible, and fighting ursual was hell

sillypieman

yay i hope in kh3 they have all disney channel stuff...even stevens, thats so raven, lizzie mcguire...OH DEAR GOSH THAT WOULD BE SO ROXORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back