• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3/new disney movies...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Well we really can't say that there will be a KH3 most likely because we don't even know how KH2 ends yet. BUT if they did make a KH3 I would want to see a Cinderella World, Pohahantas World, and a Sleeping Beauty World.

~Fantasy Angel

sora_master

There will be a KH3 if KH2 goes well and it will but I have no ideas for other worlds but personally I would like to see Final Fantasy worlds

Sora KHMaster

if you guys want to see a kh3 then make sure you make alll your friends buy kh2 and give it a good review. i dont know about you but right now all i care about is kh2 i mean ive been waiting for about 4 years for this game

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Kingdom Hearts 3 is probly being discussed right now, because if they don't start soon it will be another couple of years for it to come out and one of the main topics probly being discussed is if KH3 is going to be released, are we going to bring it to the PS3. It all goes together KH3 to the PS3. THink about it, its just 2 similar to be ignored!!!!!!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Fantasy Angel said:
Well we really can't say that there will be a KH3 most likely because we don't even know how KH2 ends yet. BUT if they did make a KH3 I would want to see a Cinderella World, Pohahantas World, and a Sleeping Beauty World.

~Fantasy Angel

what?!?! those worlds are gay.

there is a new potc movie coming out, called dead mans cheast. that might be a world if they even do a kh3, wich they probably wont...

beastin4kh2

I'm not worried about kh3, I'm more concerned about kh2 which I have been waiting for for a long time and why are you thinking about kh3 when the second one isn't even out yet

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Fantasy Angel said:
o.o How do you know they'll be stupid? We've never had em so we can't judge em.

~Fantasy Angel

those worlds are for girls, guys wouldn't want to play those. i would not buy the game if those were in it

beastin4kh2

I'm a guy and I would like to play those worlds *that doesn't mean I'm gay or anything, I just have respect for women*

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
what? i am not sexist. i just would not want to play those world, i would like some ff world instead

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
beastin4kh2 said:
you're being real sexist

He isn't being sexist. He's just telling the truth. MOST guys wouldn't want those worlds because theyre way to prissy. For example: If someone gave you a Barbie game and told you to play it,would you? I certainly wouldn't. I wouldn't want those worlds because the story would be screwed. For example:

Sleeping Beauty: Malficent was the villian. But didn't we kill Malficent in the Original Kingdom Hearts?

Pochantos: What would be the story? That movie is more about romance than action in my opinion.

Cinderella: This world would make no sense. What would we do? Help Cinderella do her chores in her Stepmother's house.

In order for either of these worlds to work Square would have to manipulate the story alot. And I'm not saying this because there girly. Its just because Most of those movies doesn't capture Kingdom Hearts escense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back