• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 In Playstation UK Mag...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

J0hnny0hm

dude, if this rumor is true, I'll be jumping around going "YES! YES! F**K YES! WHOO! YES!"

Wow, what a way to get my heart rate up. :< Anyhow let me give you a pointer, try and back up what you're posting with some evidence. It can prevent flaming from meanies on your behalf.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
alot of people don't have scanner.

Can someone go on the website of the mag to check it out?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Thats exciting I suppose.. I dunno how reliable that resource is though >_>

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe they'll be nice and make it multi-platform.

D:

In that case, it might not so much be that they're being nice so as much as it is thinking they'll make more money that way.

And they very well could.

Cissy

Bronze Member
In that case, it might not so much be that they're being nice so as much as it is thinking they'll make more money that way.

And they very well could.

Being nice, making money. Same thing in the business world.

Mostly.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
maybe, but multiplatform games tend to have a lower quality game. (not necessarily in graphics but in character development, plot, etc) Halo is one of hte most popular games and it's only on one system. Same with games like Super Mario Galaxy. Legend of Zelda. Ratchet and Clank (I think) etc.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Can I believe this? I'm not sure right now.

Then I'll put your mind at ease. No; this is a rumor and nothing more. Until there is some definate proof from Square, none of this should be believed.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Even with a scan, it's still a rumor.

So, nothing is true as of yet.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
A rumor is a rumor, even if a magazine prints it, doesn't make it true. They were more than likely making an educated guess that would excite the fans. Which they seem to have accomplished. Anyone could say KH3 was in the making, because more than likely it inevitably is going to be a game.

12chris12

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I could take a picture, but how do I put it on a post, sorry I haven't done it before so I don't know how.:confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I could take a picture, but how do I put it on a post, sorry I haven't done it before so I don't know how

Take the picture. Put it on your computer. Then, upload it to an image hosting site like Tinypic or photobucket. You'll get some links for the image. One of them should be "
". Copy paste the link into a post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back