• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 In Playstation UK Mag...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12chris12

Today I just got the new September Official UK Playstation Mag and after flicking through I found in the rumour machine section that apparently Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development exclusively for the PS3 and Square Enix are going to announce it at the years TGS!

If this is true, man TGS this year will be auesome!!!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well can you post a pic or scan that you have of it?

Macabre

Gold Member
f this is true, man TGS this year will be auesome!!!
It'll be awesome because of the confirmation and showcasing of one single game? Lol.

Well can you post a pic or scan that you have of it?
Yeah, I'd like to see a picture or scan of that also.

Shade737

Silver Member
I really hope this is true. My choice in buying ps3 was mainly for kh3 in 2012.

Iridium

Awards
I mean honestly it's way too early for another KH to be announced since the other confirmed titles haven't even come to market yet.

Awards
I mean honestly it's way too early for another KH to be announced since the other confirmed titles haven't even come to market yet.

It's not too early. They did it with KH2. And to announce it simply means that it's going to be made, not that they're a good chunk through the project.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seems a bit likely, since apparently FF7AC Reunion said something about a rumor on their site. Not sure if it has anything to do with that magazine or if it's just their own rumor.

GRAIN OF SALT FOR NOW >:[

Cissy

Bronze Member
Didn't they announce Days, BBS, and Coded at the last TGS?

Dang. It's been that long?

Iridium

Awards
It's not too early. They did it with KH2. And to announce it simply means that it's going to be made, not that they're a good chunk through the project.

Sorry let me rephrase, it's a little early for something like KH3 to be announced.
At least early to mid 09 would be a right time to say something.

And yes you are right about KH2, though if they do announce KH3 with screens and all I'm starting to think they didn't put too much time and effort to get the job done right. I hate it when games are rushed =\

Awards
Sorry let me rephrase, it's a little early for something like KH3 to be announced.
At least early to mid 09 would be a right time to say something.

And yes you are right about KH2, though if they do announce KH3 with screens and all I'm starting to think they didn't put too much time and effort to get the job done right. I hate it when games are rushed =\

You seriously have the wrong impression.
It's not early for an announcement. No time is too early or late at this point, since, regardless of the time it is unveiled, they'll finish making the game on their own time.

Announcing KH3 doesn't mean it's "rushed." They could show us scenes that are ultimately more of a beta promo (which would probably not make it into the game), or simply just announce that it's being made, which would only suggest that, at most, it's in pre-production.

Iridium

Awards
Sorry, at the moment I am multitasking, it's hard to think >.<
I see your point.

Awards
It's fine. People just seem to get a habit of picking up a pessimistic attitude around here. But it's really just the wrong impression.

Expect the worst, hope for the best. I expect KH3 will not be revealed, but I hope it does. It's still possible, still within reason.

Iridium

Awards
Yeah, I'm just sick of being let down most of the time, games in general.
I'm not getting my hopes up, since most rumors are wrong but I'll look out for it.

Thanks for the sentiment Grace Assassin.

Iridium

Awards
It's still very likely, but who knows we'll just have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back