• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 cheesy ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Did anyone else hear that rumor about somebody getting married at the end of KH3?

Nope. It doesn't really fit with the themes of Kingdom Hearts, and the main characters are still kind of teenagers. They have more to worry about than getting married at this point, anyway.

Unless we are talking about the marriage between Ansem and the Seagull Whose Egg Sora Stole, which is obviously going to happen. Maybe that could give Ansem a change of heart as he saves the Seagull from its path of vengeance and destruction. It could be a sort of story angle where they save each other, and work together with Sora and the gang to right their wrongs and rid the worlds of all darkness.

Actually, guys, I think I've discovered the game's ending. Should spoiler tag this because it's so realistic.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They should enlist George R. R. Martin to plan the whole wedding thing, he's pretty good at writing wedding scenes. ;P

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
They should enlist George R. R. Martin to plan the whole wedding thing, he's pretty good at writing wedding scenes. ;P
That would never work. The extraordinary lack of death in this franchise would break Martin's head. 8D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why hire him when Square Enix has Toriyama to write a special wedding scene.

tumblr_inline_mix3175uPk1qz4rgp.png

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It should also be noted that a lot of the Disney Princesses are teenagers, yet they still end up married to princes by the end of the story. Hell, Aurora wasn't a day over 16, if I remember right. =w=

(Shhhh I know the times have changed, be quiet!)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i didn't even post in this thread and it turned into shitposting.

i love you guys <3

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Riku: They're finally gettin' married!
Lea: They're finally gettin' married!
Sora: I'm finally gettin' married!
Kairi: We're finally getting married!
Xehanort: LOOK AT ALL THIS DARKNESS

Wedding bells will ring
Wedding bells will chime
Wedding bells will celebrate their happy wedding time!
... DARKNESS!

Ansem: You still understand nothing...
Xemnas: Indeed.
Master Xehanort: Marriage is for a lifetime if you transfer your hearts like I do...
Young Xehanort: Hypocrites.
Xigbar: As if!
Saix: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back