• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Boss Wishlist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duel Ethreal

gensis from ff7 crisis core
and
a portal/ door tht allows you to fight other keyblade weilders in the keyblade war with:
sora,riku,mickey,kari,aqua,ven,terra,eraqus,xehanort,maybe yen sid vs all the unknown keyblade wielders in the keyblade war muahahahahaha
10 keyblade weilders vs 100 unknown past keyblade weilders

Cexiangel

I wanna see Cecil and the four elemental Archfiends from final fantasy 4. Cecil's F**king awesome!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If then the Archfiends and Golbez...Cecil is a good guy, he'll have no reason to oppose Sora and his allies...

...woya, Golbez would reallly be one badass superboss...;)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Zurg is very popular, it seems. Thing is, I can certainly see him as a boss, and with the high chance of Toy Story being in KHIII, all we need is an official confirmation.

The idea of chasing Cruella in a car for a boss battle is both hilarious and Epic sounding at the same time. Unlikely, but it sounds awesome.

Horned King is another popular one. I haven't watched the movie in a long time, but from what I remember the movie set a very Dark tone. If they add Toy Story (which would likely be a light hearted world), then this would be the perfect balance. Considering the mood Enchanted Dominion (Particularly Maleficent's Castle) had, it's very possible, and can be done.

Sher Khan (Who I'm guessing is the tiger who ran with his flaming tail between his legs after the first movie) is the same case as Zurg, only even more likely. Why? Because there was world Data for the Jungle Book world in BBS, meaning that since they weren't able to stick it in that game, they'll do everything they can to stick it in a future game. Perhaps KH3D, seeing as reports state there will be brand new worlds in that game?

With Merlin appearing in Radiant Garden all the time, I would not be surprised to see Madam Mim pop in as a sidequest or something (For comedic value). The boss battle would be fun. She'd probably have multiple forms based on all the animals she turns into.

On the Subject of Final Fantasy, let's face it. SE has gone to both extremes with the FF characters. Minimal (BBS and 358/2 Days. Heck, 358 only had the Moogle.), and Maximum (KHII. At least, that's the game I hear most of the FF-Clusterfcuk complaints come from). For KHIII, I'm betting we'll see a number of FF characters (In Radiant Garden, mostly). I'd like to see Genesis myself, but his best bet was in BBS, and it was passed over. Having him show up in KHIII with no Zack around and Sephiroth taking center stage (Let's face it, Sephy will return. It's only a matter of time.) wouldn't work well, even as a secret boss. Kefka, on the other hand, would work very well. A secret boss raising havoc in Radiant Garden, and Sora and Co. have to put him down. His erratic magics would make for a furious, fast-paced, and overall epic boss fight. Say yes to Kefka! Not many other FF characters can show up without many complaints. Except for Ultimecia. Squall's in Radiant Garden, so that too is only a matter of time...

On the Subject of Vanitas. Epic, yes. Likely? No...Even the secret boss potential is slim. Storyline potential is moot, seeing as he's reformed with Ventus and probably won't show up again as a character without MX creating a weird Clusterfcuk about it, and I just don't see that happening. The best people can hope for is that Mr. Vanitas Remnant is still alive and kicking after 10 years of solitude in the Keyblade Graveyard...and I tend to doubt that.

On the subject of Original Bosses in general...MX is confirmed by the Re:coded secret ending. What exactly he will do is completely Unknown (at the very least, unconfirmed). Braig would be awesome, but we'll have to give some thought as to how he does return. Mysterious Figure is likely, unless we find out his identity in KH3D/The Mystery Game, which then would render him less likely because Sora and Co. will probably kick his @$$ halfway to The World that Never Was once they see him. If he is Xehanort's new accomplice, anywho...Speaking of which, the Accomplice is 100% probable. Because even if we figure out who HE is in KH3D/The Mystery game, I'm sure Xehanort will try to keep him around. Can't lose and grab another henchman every game. Then you run out of ideas.

That's my list, with a ton of detail in certain segments. Enjoy, Comment, Rant, eat a Banana...whatever suits your fancy.

A

Anon e Mouse Jr.

First, new characters:

Final Fantasy

Garland/Chaos - the original Big Bad of Final Fantasy. (Not to be confused with the version from Dissidia Final Fantasy.) It would be symbolic, really... one villain out of the past aiding another villain out of the past.

Disney

Davy Jones - from the second and third PotC movies. (This one's kind of obvious.)
Judge Claude Frollo - having recently watched this version of Hunchback, I can see his character as a fitting villain for Kingdom Hearts... as with Clayton in the first game, the darkness in his heart would call the Heartless to him.
The Headless Horseman - I still think he'd be a good villain, but his world (if it appeared) would be a minor one at best. Perhaps Master Xehanort could pull him out of his world and send him to attack the heroes in Radiant Garden or some other world, rather than having the characters actually visiting Sleepy Hollow.
Bill Sykes - I don't know if they'd be willing to portray such a grim and gritty world as New York City in this series. But Sykes certainly has enough darkness in his heart to attract the Heartless there.

Returning villains:

Captain Hook - well, we saw he was still alive in 358/2 Days... perhaps Master Xehanort could attempt to recruit him to his team.

That's all I can think of for now. (Well, unless they actually include worlds based on Toy Story or Monsters Inc., which are always possibilities.)

Until next time...

Anon e Mouse Jr.

E

Exodus

I hope they add Seymour and his summon Anima as villians. They can make Seymour a heavy magic using boss while you fight Anima after. At some point during the fight with Anima, they could maybe send Sora and co. "to hell" (like the overdrive of Anima in FF10) and there you fight that thing you see down there in FF10 lol. I can totally imagine Sora and his team to fight that thing below Anima while flying, similar to the Chernabog fight in kh1.

Maybe the plot could be Seymour somehow lived after FF10 and tries to resurrect Sin. This would also reintroduce Tidus and Wakka from kh1 and maybe even Auron lol

For anyone who doesn't remember...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbJJCZQ3hso

Avarice12

Horned king from the black cauldron

Tim curry not as the villain in that horrible prequel to beauty and the beast just Tim curry none of you can deny the sheer awesomeness of that idea just fighting Tim curry the actor on his own he would probably be unbeatable as well and no I'm not joking i seriously think he should be a boss in kingdom hearts

also i think Oswald should be in it and wields a key blade that would be interesting

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I was totally geeking out reading some of these lists (which some characters have now been added to mine) since I hadn't thought of the possibilities before:

Hopper - A Bug's Life: While I would LOVE to see this happen, it's highly unlikely. In fact, most PIXAR films are. Not to mention I'm not sure how exactly it could be worked into the story line without haven't to hang by a thread.

Shere Khan - Jungle Book: This would be awesome, but a little too reminiscent of the Pride Lands and Scar. It may or may not happen, as JB World Data was found in BBS. I'm excited to see what SE would do with something like that. (And if we get a JB World, we BETTER get the Vultures, just sayin')

Randall - Monster's Inc.: God, I would love this SO much. Though very similar to the chameleon in both Deep Jungle and Port Royal, Randall seems to be quite quick and small (able to choke people with his body) so you'd see more than just disappearing and blunt attacks. But, as I said, PIXAR films are not too likely.

Emporer Zurg - Toy Story: THIS SHOULD HAPPEN. They'd be fools not to. Do you know how much that game would sell simply for the chance at people to battle Zurg? Toy Story is one of the more popular Disney/PIXAR movies.

Frollo - Hunchback of Notre Dame: I could definitely see this happening, especially with a Heartless version of his horse.

Madam Mim - Sword in the Stone: I would SOOO love to see her in Radiant Garden annoying Merlin! Turning Sora into helpless little creatures or turning herself into a dragon or something and reeking havoc on the whole town!

Cruella di Ville - 100 Dalmations: I'd like to see her as a side-quest type boss. The idea of chasing her in a car as she drives crazily is definitely something that would be SO much fun.

Rapunzel - Tangled: Again, as a side-quest type boss. Maybe she's an "accidental" boss. Like you stumble upon her tower and scare the bujeezus out of her and so battle commences. She'd hide in the shadows and destroy you with her locks of hair! Haha! You could probably find her tower in another world like Radiant Garden or even in Maleficent's World, whatever they called that again.

Vanitas: I'd like to see him as a side-boss/secret boss. I just adore him. But I wouldn't want to see him as a main boss.

Kefka: YES YES YES!!! I haven't even played VI but I LOVE Kefka, haha! He would make awesome for a side-boss/Sephiroth type boss for KHIII, and it would really help slow down the Sephiroth overexposure in the game (along with Cloud). I mean, FFVII is my favorite game and I love the two, but they're EVERYWHERE anymore.

I do NOT want to see Riku getting possessed or being evil anymore. I'm sick of it. The idea is over-used. Can we just acknowledge the fact that the guy was using the darkness in the past and now he realizes he was an idiot for it? I miss KH1, Riku. KHII Riku kind of got on my nerves with all the whining he did.

I also don't want to see Zack Fair. I just... no. Plus we already have enough VII characters.

Though I would LOVE to see Aerith using magic in a cutscene, or at least get a shot of her hitting a heartless or something. The girl can fight, but KH never shows her doing so.

Also: Regarding Tim Curry. When I read that, I thought about how awesome it would be to have a Ferngully world in KH (Fairy Sora would be DARLING). But alas, Ferngully isn't a Disney film.

YoshiAngemon

For the Magnificent, Marvelous, Mad Madam Mim to work, we'd have to have Multiple phases for a Wizard's Duel with her.

Rule 1: No Mineral, or Vegetable, only Animal.
Rule 2: No make-believe things like Pink Dragons and stuff.
Rule 3: No disappearing (can be negated with Teleport Spell)
Rule 4: No Cheating!
Rule 5: The Combatants in question are allowed their own means of supporting fighters. Merlin will have Sora, Donald and Goofy, while Mim has the Heartless! This way, we can see Merlin actually fight, for once.

And Pete teaming up with the Beagle Boys might be a good thing, if Pete should target Queen Minnie, who would be captured by Pete, and maybe the Son of the Captain of the Royal Knights (Max Goof) can finally step up, and be a proper protector, and live up to his dad's expectations!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Archfiends vs. the titans.

Wait, how will that be playable?

Dr_Mario64

For the Magnificent, Marvelous, Mad Madam Mim to work, we'd have to have Multiple phases for a Wizard's Duel with her.

Rule 1: No Mineral, or Vegetable, only Animal.
Rule 2: No make-believe things like Pink Dragons and stuff.
Rule 3: No disappearing (can be negated with Teleport Spell)
Rule 4: No Cheating!
Rule 5: The Combatants in question are allowed their own means of supporting fighters. Merlin will have Sora, Donald and Goofy, while Mim has the Heartless! This way, we can see Merlin actually fight, for once.

And Pete teaming up with the Beagle Boys might be a good thing, if Pete should target Queen Minnie, who would be captured by Pete, and maybe the Son of the Captain of the Royal Knights (Max Goof) can finally step up, and be a proper protector, and live up to his dad's expectations!

Y'know I was thinking the same thing. If Donald's nephews can be in kh why not Max? If Square could pull it off they'd draw in a lot of fans. Another character I'd like to see is Prof. Ludwig von Drake. I could see him working as Merlin's research assistant or something in rg. Besides, they already have Scrooge in. Why not go the whole nine yards?

YoshiAngemon

Also: Regarding Tim Curry. When I read that, I thought about how awesome it would be to have a Ferngully world in KH (Fairy Sora would be DARLING). But alas, Ferngully isn't a Disney film.

Closest thing to a Ferngully world would be Pixie Hollow, with Tinker Bell as Sora's ally. And FYI, Tink's friend Terrence, is voiced by Jesse McCartney.

Martin364

1. Sa'luk - Aladdin and the King of Thieves
2. The Coachman - Punocchio
3. Lady Tremaine/ Evil Stepmother - Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
4. Judge Doom - Who frame Roger Rabbit.
5. Dr. Facilier a.k.a The Shadow Man - The Princess and the Frog
6. Claude Frollo - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
7. Zira - Lion King 2
8. Yzma - The Emperor's New Groove
9. Commander Lyle Tiberius Rourke- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
10. Mother Gothhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangled#cite_note-playbill-4el - Tangled
11. Captain Hook - Return to Never Land

Kevin Perez

The Horned King from The Black Cauldron, Madam Mim from The Sword in The Stone, and Shere Khan from The Jungle Book are ones that come off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back