• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Boss Wishlist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

1. Aqua
2. kadaj,
3. Loz
4. Yazoo
5. Vincent Valetine
6. Weiss
7. Genesis
8. Terranort
9. Vanitas Unmasked with X- Blade
10.MF

micbeasty

i totally agree we need a black cauldron world and a Robin Hood world- for the black cauldron the horned king would be awesome he is definetly the male equal to maleficent but as for robin hood prince john????? no i don't think so i think it would most likely be the sheriff of nottingham or a giant heartless of some sort controled by prince john then after sora and team defeat the heartless then prince john will run of whinning for his mommy.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Too many Disney movies to pick great bosses so this may happen:

Sora/Kairi vs Vanitas (don't say anything because I don't want to hear it)

SRK/TAV vs Xehanort (before fusing with KH)

SRK/TAV vs Xehanort (After fusing with the powers of KH)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Disney List:

Evil Emperor Zurg
Sher KAAAAAAN!!!
Madame Mim (the idea of battling someone who can transform into various animals, amuses me)
Dragon Maleficent (except make her hard like she was in KH1)
ALL of the Titans in Hercules
Shadow Man (I forgot the villain's name for Princess and the Frog)
Randall (The idea reminds me of Stealth Sneak somehow...)
If Agrabah returns... then I'd like to fight Snake Jafar.
The giant Woozel from the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (seriously, we need some Heartless in that world!)

Original List:
Braig
A re-battle of all the forms of Xehanort (or atleast have one Xehanort but he'll use all the past Xehanort's abilities); Example: The guardian from AnsemSoD, lightsabers from Xemnas, keyblade from Master Xehanort, etc.
Vanitas, Roxas, Ventus, and Xion all fused into one giant form (I dunno, I kind of like the idea of Sora fighting all those whose creation or lives revolved around him... plus I had a theory on this a while ago)

Dr_Mario64

Disney List:

Evil Emperor Zurg
Sher KAAAAAAN!!!
Madame Mim (the idea of battling someone who can transform into various animals, amuses me)
Dragon Maleficent (except make her hard like she was in KH1)
ALL of the Titans in Hercules
Shadow Man (I forgot the villain's name for Princess and the Frog)
Randall (The idea reminds me of Stealth Sneak somehow...)
If Agrabah returns... then I'd like to fight Snake Jafar.
The giant Woozel from the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (seriously, we need some Heartless in that world!)

Original List:
Braig
A re-battle of all the forms of Xehanort (or atleast have one Xehanort but he'll use all the past Xehanort's abilities); Example: The guardian from AnsemSoD, lightsabers from Xemnas, keyblade from Master Xehanort, etc.
Vanitas, Roxas, Ventus, and Xion all fused into one giant form (I dunno, I kind of like the idea of Sora fighting all those whose creation or lives revolved around him... plus I had a theory on this a while ago)

I concur! Though I can't see a boss working for 100 acre wood Heartless and/or Unversed would be so easy. All you need is Heffalumps, Woozles, and Jagulars. I'm just not sure how it would tie into the plot.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Boss I don't want to return because it'd just be fan service: Vanitas

I mean in the story. If it's just a battle you can do for the heck of it, then by all means.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
1. the Horned King from The Black Cauldron
2. Shere Khan from jungle book
3. Frollo? from the Hunch Back of Notre Dame
4. Ratigan from the great mouse detective (a very underrated movie in my opinion)
5. Zurg!
6. Doctor Facilier from The Princess and the Frog or Hopper from A Bug's Life
7. Davy Jones wouldn't be bad...but I didn't like port royal much
8. Chernabog or Genesis or Kefka
9. Sora and Lea vs Isa
10. Sora vs Braig
11. Sora and Riku vs Vanitas (sora external, Riku internal? or visa versa?)
12. Sora and Riku vs Young Xehanort
13. Sora and Riku vs MX
14. Sora and Riku verses countless heartless in the RoD

Pretty much this, except I kinda want a solo Sora VS Vanitas fight personally and have the Necro of all Heartless along with the countless Heartless in the RoD bit. xD I'd also like to add The Headless Horseman to the Disney portion of this list and I feel we're set. >:3

Relix

A traveler
Awards
You know what...after reading through our lists...SE & Disney better flippin deliver!!!!! xD

Grey

I'd rather not see a Vanitas battle. Like oathkeeperriku said: No Vanitas battle unless he's a secret boss or some boss unrelated to the story. If there was a small side-quest thing where Sora battled Unversed, leading up to a battle with Vanitas, it'd be kind of cool, but it'd have to be outside of the story.

... well, I suppose it might be OK if Vanitas is inside of Riku, but that's just a fan theory so at this point, no thanks.

I kind of want Genesis as a secret boss, or Zack, even.

micbeasty

^ i agree NO VANITAS!!!!! but yeas i really think genesis would make a great secret boss

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Vanitas, Pete & Maleficent as an evil version of SDG.

Realm Walker

Cruella de Vil.

I was disappointed when I didn't see her after finding all of the Dalmatians.

Jordan Nickles

They need an entire new villains vale like in the original Kingdom Hearts (Jafar, Ursala, Captain Hook, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Hades) but don't bring back dead villains like they did in KH2 with Ursala and Oogie Boogie!! Some of my choices would be Captain Gantu (Deep Space), the evil queen (Dwarf Woodlands), Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Horned King from the Black Cauldron, The White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia, Morgana from the Little Mermaid 2, Davy Jones (Port Royal), Dr. Faciler from The Princess and the Frog, and maybe even Lady Tremaine from Cinderella?

tomasmccann

Awards
ZURG - Toy Story
EVIL BUZZ - Toy Story (after Lotso brain-washed him)
SYNDROME - The Incredibles
OMNIDROID 8 - The Incredibles
OMNIDROID 9 - The Incredibles
DAVY JONES & THE FLYING DUTCHMAN - Pirates of the Caribbean
LONG JOHN SILVER - Treasure Planet
SCROOP - Treasure Planet
RANDALL - Monsters Inc.
THE WHITE WITCH - The Chronicles of Narnia
GENESIS - Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII (fought in Notre Dame as villain)
KEFKA - Final Fantasy VI (secret superboss)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm gonna leave this kind of open as I'm not demanding anything.

I highly doubt seeing any new Final Fantasy bosses here and if they were, they would probably relate to one of the FF characters in teh game (i.e. Ultemecia - Leon, Sephiroth - Cloud, etc.)

Disney-wise, I dont have that much faith that they will include too many Pixar movies, but I have a strong feeling that the bosses might be:

Toy Story - Zurg
Monsters, Inc. - Randall or Waternoose (controlling heartless)
Pochahantas - some generic Heartless boss
Atlantis - Leviathan or some large Heartless creature
Princess and the Frog - some generic Heartless boss
Tangled - ???

I am doubtful on Tangled, Pochahantas, or Monsters Inc. but I would love to see them. I think Zurg is a highly available option because of Toy Story's popularity and the fact that he would fit well into the story. Atlantis is a pefect Kingdom Hearts world because it comes with a "new world" type of atmosphere and it had a giant enemy to boot. Finally, Princess and the Frog works well because the main villian, Dr. Facilier, controls being from another dimension (could be any type of enemy), and he uses magic from afar. He calls upon his demon-like friends to aid him in battle, and he is the best fit boss out of the ones I have mentioned yet.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As for Final Fantasy villains, they would have to be toned down like Sephiroth or Sora & co. wouldn't stand a chance against them.
However, it would be interesting to see Ultimecia, Kefka, Genesis or Golbez beside Sephiroth

For Disney, I would love to see:
Emperor Zurg => That guy would make an awesome boss fight and probably a good second in command for Maleficent's villain alliance (which I hope will be reassembled in KHIII, giving the heroes two parties to worry about: Xehanort together with his cohorts/accomplices and the Disney villain-alliance)

The Phantom Blot => Maleficent should probably ditch Pete and take the Blot as partner, he's far more dangerous than Pete and might give King Mickey such a hard time he'll be prevented to help Sora & co.

Magica de Spell => what if Magica learns there are more powerful things than Scrooge's first dime (maybe from Xehanort or Maleficent?) and joins the league of Villains?

Cruella de Vil => I would love to see how that hysterical witch is incorporated in KH. Remember how that woman drives her car? How about a crazy race in that car i.e. against Aqua on her keyblade glider?

Madame Medusa from the Rescuers => Heck, that woman is also crazy, has a shotgun, two pet alligators and an obsession with gems, ideal prey for the heartless, and that enormous diamond, Devil's eye, could maybe even incorporated into the main story.

The beagle boys => for the laughs, they could team up with Pete after he's been ditched by Maleficent and make their own party...or they all become commanders of the heartless army of the disney villain alliance.

Prince John and the Sheriff from Nottingham from Disney's version of Robin Hood, I always wanted to see that movie in KH.

Gouverneur Radcliffe from Pocahontas => that greedy fellow is also a prime candidate for use by the heartless.

Dr_Mario64

As for Final Fantasy villains, they would have to be toned down like Sephiroth or Sora & co. wouldn't stand a chance against them.
However, it would be interesting to see Ultimecia, Kefka, Genesis or Golbez beside Sephiroth

For Disney, I would love to see:
Emperor Zurg => That guy would make an awesome boss fight and probably a good second in command for Maleficent's villain alliance (which I hope will be reassembled in KHIII, giving the heroes two parties to worry about: Xehanort together with his cohorts/accomplices and the Disney villain-alliance)

The Phantom Blot => Maleficent should probably ditch Pete and take the Blot as partner, he's far more dangerous than Pete and might give King Mickey such a hard time he'll be prevented to help Sora & co.

Magica de Spell => what if Magica learns there are more powerful things than Scrooge's first dime (maybe from Xehanort or Maleficent?) and joins the league of Villains?

Cruella de Vil => I would love to see how that hysterical witch is incorporated in KH. Remember how that woman drives her car? How about a crazy race in that car i.e. against Aqua on her keyblade glider?

Madame Medusa from the Rescuers => Heck, that woman is also crazy, has a shotgun, two pet alligators and an obsession with gems, ideal prey for the heartless, and that enormous diamond, Devil's eye, could maybe even incorporated into the main story.

The beagle boys => for the laughs, they could team up with Pete after he's been ditched by Maleficent and make their own party...or they all become commanders of the heartless army of the disney villain alliance.

Prince John and the Sheriff from Nottingham from Disney's version of Robin Hood, I always wanted to see that movie in KH.

Gouverneur Radcliffe from Pocahontas => that greedy fellow is also a prime candidate for use by the heartless.

I agree most w/ this list. Zurg is a must have and would make an ideal second in command to Maleficent. I also like the notion of Cruella. Who gave that woman a liscense?! I don't know about a race, but I would like to see a mission that involves finding the puppies and keeping them together. The Beagle Boys would also be funny to see as Pete's lackeys.

Sinistra

Final Fantasy
Squall
Cloud
Yuffie
Tifa
Sephiroth
Genesis
Zack
Ultimencia
...and more!

Disney

Maleficent (dragon & normal)
Pete
Gantu
Hades
ALL Titans
Cyclops
Cerberus
Kraken & Davy Jones
Chernabog (please, bring him back, they just have to...)
...and more!

I agree that SE should think of another group of villains like that one in KH 1. But Maleficent should stay as leader.

Originals
Vanitas
Posessed Riku (yeah, again)
Posessed Sora (and you play as Riku)
Xehanort/Terranort ( + Guardian)
Heartless forms of the Org Members
Org's Sombodies (especially Braig and Isa)
Mysterious Figure
and hopefully new ones

Can't think of more right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back