• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 being shown this year at TGS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowCaloriePie

He'll probably give us a thirty second trailer of poor lighting, lots of jumbled Japanese text, and a wonderfully choreographed fight scene between two ambiguous-looking characters.

Trimms

Well based off the BBS ending

Yes. He's set everything up perfectly for a final game, KHIII.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well nomura is making another game so no?

SORA619

Awards
We have to see the othet org. members to a game and how alla of them died. But i don't think so... After versus release maybe...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I personally feel that he might announce both the mystery game/ Another Dive (if it's not just a rumor) and KH3.

He pretty much set the stage for KH3 in the BBS Secret Ending, so I'm pretty sure that KH3 is going to be announced at either TGS or the next Jump Festa. I doubt he'll announce it before BBS comes out in America though, because it would more than likely be buzz-kill, for all the people in America and pretty much everywhere else that's not Japan. Well, you know, those who are actually waiting for their copy of BBS in their native tongue or English.

Number Zero

I personally feel that he might announce both the mystery game/ Another Dive (if it's not just a rumor) and KH3.

He pretty much set the stage for KH3 in the BBS Secret Ending, so I'm pretty sure that KH3 is going to be announced at either TGS or the next Jump Festa. I doubt he'll announce it before BBS comes out in America though, because it would more than likely be buzz-kill, for all the people in America and pretty much everywhere else that's not Japan. Well, you know, those who are actually waiting for their copy of BBS in their native tongue or English.

No offense, but HELL NO!!
This ending was as sad as hell, I know its setting Sora up to save everyone but I don't wanna day dream and rack my brains on how the story will continue based of nothing. He NEEDS to give us something soon! Maybe we'll get a lead on what that letter ACTUALLY says in KH: Coded...Hopefully. But if the " We must return to free them from their torment" Meant Aqua and AtW who the hell put it in Jiminy's journal?? Maybe that could get Mickey a sudden revolation and he'll kick himself for forgetting about Aqua, Terra and Ventus...RIGHT TO THE POINT WE NEED MORE INFO!!!!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I do believe he's going to announce a new KH game, but I don't think it's KH3.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm betting he'll announce more info on "Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive" before he announces KH3.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It would certainly be nice, but it'd more than likely the KH Another Dive.

soralight11

Maybe he'll talk about it or something, but I doubt that he has any scenes to show us cause he's been working on a lot of other stuff right now.

Z

Zulkir

He'll probably give us a thirty second trailer of poor lighting, lots of jumbled Japanese text, and a wonderfully choreographed fight scene between two ambiguous-looking characters.

I couldn't help but laugh, but was the lightning really that bad in ASAS? I thought most of it was actually just flashing sound from the screen switching.

Also, keep in mind that most of that jumbled text actually turned out to be KH2 dialogue, almost all of the lines are there.

KH3 is probably going to be announced AFTER the American release, but yes, Nomura does like to drag on hype...for a long...long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back