• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► KH2's boss battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
0.o you played KH2fm+? Lucky...I've been looking forward to fightning Roxas. How about Heartless boss battles? Do you have any? (Let alone remember any?)

when my uncle came back from being stationed in Japan, only got to play it through once though, he was shipped to Iraq a month ago and took his playstation with him.

Behemoth was a cool heartless battle. So was the Dragon in LoD

Ryuki90

Hmn...Roxas' battle
Axel's battle
Demyx's battle!!!:lol:
Heck!! They're all my fav org members!!!

Firo

Oh Crap
I liked fighting Luxord because it was a different type of battle that required a new strategy. Also Xemnas 1st battle was fun.

Apollo

Silver Member
Roxas, and Terra. They were really fun, and also very hard.

naxes

Ursula..... KIDDING!!!!!!!!! The 2 heartless you fight in agrabah the first time and fat ice guy and the fat fire guy I always enjoy fighting them

chibi15

Axel!!! Roxas!!! XD Demyx!!! XD Basically all Organisation member boss fights!! XD XD

Disney ... don't remember much about them nor I care ... I really liked Hook's battle and Maleficent Dragon battle in KH1! The heartless are too blend to remember nore the enemies stand out ...

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Demyx. He was so much fun to fight. Not to mention The Hollow Bastion War already had me hyped up. He was just the icing on the cake. Plus, I loved using Master Form to give it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back