• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Controls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dclone

I just got it today, & I was curious if the controls are different for everybody. So far, here are my controls

X-jump
O-Attack
Square-nothing yet
Triangle-reaction command

Also, during cutscenes & other menu selections, the O button functions as the X button & vice versa. One more thing, I am unable to save at any save location so far. Any help is appreciated.

jonXjon

Nope all the controls are the same. Only difference is that in KH2 O was jump instead of Attack.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Japanese games switch the X and O controls. This is normal.

Another Key

I just got it today, & I was curious if the controls are different for everybody. So far, here are my controls

X-jump
O-Attack
Square-nothing yet
Triangle-reaction command

Also, during cutscenes & other menu selections, the O button functions as the X button & vice versa. One more thing, I am unable to save at any save location so far. Any help is appreciated.

Awww.....thats gonna be a little hard to get used to. Anyway, can you clarify what you mean by you cannot save? Does it say you cant save data on your memory card or anything like that?

Dclone

I got it to save. Turns out the X button also functions as the back button, so everytime it asked me if I wanted to save I kept saying no.

Another Key

Gee, Im gonna go play Kh2 and start pressing O to attack and X to jump, just to pratice........although its going to be hard to adapt.....I ordered KH2 Fm and Swap Magic today, I bet its gonna a lot of fun. (Im going to rush through the game,skipping all scenes, until I get Limit Form. Then, Ill play regularly and level up for all the extra levels I missed)

Crystal

Silver Member
^ Yea. I play Jap ver of BBS first then only NA ver of BBS because of Mysterious Figure XDD , it took me long time to adapt the command <3
Don't know whether KH BBS FM will be using NA or Jap version's command xD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
^ Yea. I play Jap ver of BBS first then only NA ver of BBS because of Mysterious Figure XDD , it took me long time to adapt the command <3
Don't know whether KH BBS FM will be using NA or Jap version's command xD

Not sure about it, but i think is Jap version. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back