• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF29

I heard that it was never being released in America but I strongly doubt that.

TwistedHeartz

It's a slim chance, But it's one big maybe. Especially since they're focusing on other projects and remakes.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's extremely unlikely that the game will ever leave Japan. Ever. Rumors have been saying it'd be released in Fall, but they're only rumors. SE has said nothing. At E3, they were silent. E3 would have been the best time to announce it. But they didn't...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
who thinks that kh2+fm is going to get to the u.s.

Not me

and when??

'Never' sounds about right for me

TheMuffinMan said:
E3 is the largest video game related convention outside of Japan, E3 was Square Enix's chance to tell anyone outside of Japan what they felt needed to be said, and they said nothing. If Square Enix had an international release of the game planned, they would have stated so at one of the only opportunities of the year in which they have to make such an announcement, when the American audiences are watching and listening. They said nothing, they've said nothing for the past 6 months, they've said "it's not in the cards", it's simply not happening

Demi_Shock

Probably not anytime soon. Give it like 5 or 6 years. Its not that Japan doesnt want us to have it. There are other factors that go into re-making a game.

I made a thread about it. KH2FM+: A Business Perspective

Shinjuku

Entrapment
By the time Fall comes around most of us (maybe) will probably have moved onto another System. Anyway they won't make money to release it here.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
In 6 years the PS2 will be a dead system...

PS2 is already a dead system, everyone's buying a PS3 and Xbox 360, but PS2 might have some time left before no more games come out, at least good games. and people since Kh1 final mix didn't come to US and other places, why in the freakin helll would KH2 final mix come???!!!!???!!!ANSWER THAT,PLEASE ANSWER IT.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Kingdoom911 Sony already stated that they give their systems 10 years before they cut the life support.
In 2004, or 03 don't remember that was the last year I saw a PS1 game, and PS1 came out like 1994, or 05 forgot. Yeah I know what you're going to say "that wasn't 10 years". The only reason the PS1 got cut short was because the PS2 was like $170 by this time everyone had one.

As for the PS2 it might not be dead by 2010, but it will be close. People are stilll buying them up like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back