• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2, what we know for sure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
After studying this and that I'd say we know some things for sure :

-Bhk is playable

-Colloseum gets attacked or broken or something, and it looks like Hercules has to stand up for it

-The battle menu changes depending on where you are, or you can change it yourself?

-Auron is the character of the underworld

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I've seen other things after studying the pics too like some

new fish looking heartless

it seems you must fight auron in the underworld

there may be more unknowns in the underworld than it looks and it looks like an unknown followed Sora & Co. to Mulan's world

olympus oblivion

well if u have to fight Auron either way if he is from the other world or watever would he be extremly hard and would he even no who sora was
just sort of a theory.........

dualwielderkeary

axel's hair gets longer in kh2 because he is going into his most powerful mode. in kh com u battle him at his weakest form. I know because my friend has kh2 and I have played it. I didn't beat the game but my friend has and he says that king mickey dies and mickey gives his keyblade to riku. also in the beginning of kh2 you start out in disney castle .I say that riku stinks at first,but once u get accustomed to him he's really strong. Oh yeah king mickey is the source of all heartless and his castle is crawling with heartless.the white creatures are shells of heartless sora destroyed. the bhk is the dual wielder who also possesses the power of dark and light like riku and they r the only ones besides the unknown who can attack the heartless shells(white creatures).The dual wielder was made to protect the keybearer(s).I wont say any more on who gets a keyblade. But we all know kairi is getting a keyblade. The other key blade wielder is a mystery. the only hint i'll give is look at the end of kh1.

Dream Heart

axel's hair gets longer in kh2 because he is going into his most powerful mode. in kh com u battle him at his weakest form. I know because my friend has kh2 and I have played it. I didn't beat the game but my friend has and he says that king mickey dies and mickey gives his keyblade to riku. also in the beginning of kh2 you start out in disney castle .I say that riku stinks at first,but once u get accustomed to him he's really strong. Oh yeah king mickey is the source of all heartless and his castle is crawling with heartless.the white creatures are shells of heartless sora destroyed. the bhk is the dual wielder who also possesses the power of dark and light like riku and they r the only ones besides the unknown who can attack the heartless shells(white creatures).The dual wielder was made to protect the keybearer(s).I wont say any more on who gets a keyblade. But we all know kairi is getting a keyblade. The other key blade wielder is a mystery. the only hint i'll give is look at the end of kh1.

OMG! :eek: your friend has KH2?!?! where the heck did he get it?! PLEASE TELL US!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
dualwielderkeary said:

So many things wrong here. NO ONE HAS KH2! They're not completely done with the game. Mickey will never die, disney wouldn't let that happen. You start out in Twilight Town(supposedly). Riku's tight and has always been tight. How is King Mickey the source of heartless(THINK). After that it doesn't make sense. This whole paragraph really ticked me off. Get you facts STRAIGHT. Only one thing you said was true and that was BHK is DWU. GOSH!

DJ_Masta999

KH2 is not out yet. i'm sure Micky wouldn't die but who knows prabably something dramatic might happen to him. i'm positive Mickey is not the soruse of all heartless it just sounds stupid. And please dualwielderkeary don't post things saying that their true if it's a theory, or if their stupid that or what your friends say. i'm not a noob hater but just advise.

dualwielderkeary

Now U Sit There And Be Quiet All My Facts R True! Never Insult The Dualwielder By Saying He Is Lying!fool!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
No..yuo shut up idiot...KH2 isnt out anywhere....Stop talking like you rule..cause you aren't close to that...Saying all this crap about kh2 when it isnt even out...Idiot..who do you think will beleive you?...And um..dorky...We seen Axel and his hair is the same

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm with Ultima on this not even one thing you said was true Mickey does not die because disney won't let him you start in twilight town its been confirmed also If you have put an image up you retard maybe then people may believe you but I doubt it oh there is no way of getting KH2 its only like 20-30% done there probably trying to finish the Aladdin world and the Mulan and Hercules world
if you know so much what happens in the new halloween town level huh or twilight town

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
how da hell is mickey da source of all heartless and how does he die......................riku is da bes aint no way he stinks or wateva u said............................y would kairi get a keyblade........................u start in twilight town....................how da hell u get kh2,its not even out u dumass.....................aint no need 2 lie u dumass

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I also doubt Disney would let mickey die because they are very G rated...anyway please people no flaming...

KeybladeShadow88

guys dualwielderkeary is 11 years old, and has like 2 posts, he's oviously just lying to get attention, he wants us to think of him as intelligent, like most kids his age do OR, he is really alot older, and is someone who doesn't like kingdom hearts, and is just on here to mess with our heads for his sick amusment ( but I think my first idea was more true than the second )

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Oh God -face palms- dualwielderkeary, please don't be that annoying guy who claims his uncle works for SE and he got the game early. What was his name again? dontonypage? God, that kid was a f*g.

Anywho, you're wrong and that's that. NO ONE has KH II yet, and no one will 'til the game is released.

Kill yourself.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
i hate when people lie¨

anyway, one of the new pictures proove that you will indeed have auron on your team,

that fat guy is likely to be the new malificent.... what more do we know, I wonder what happened to colloseum, in one pic it looks like its been bombed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back