• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Release [FALSE, We apologize!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dontonypage2

Re: Kh2 Release [OFFICIAL]

Nobody is looking for the soundtrack! The soundtrack for the game is unfinished, therefor making the release of the game impossible! It doesn't matter who said what, if the soundtrack isn't there, they are not going to release a game that has no sound or music on it. That's stupid.

KHandBritney

Everyone read this. Its from KH2.co.uk from COW

Square-Enix CEO, Yochi Wada, has stated that Kingdom Hearts 2 release date will be revealed very soon! He also said that it will definitely sell THIS YEAR! Also the date will most likely be revealed on a website rather than a magazine!(kinda like FF7AC)

Bloodwinter

Nope totally impossible.

If they delayed it that much, it should damn well be ps3 game.

If this did actually happen, Id be banding my head into the ground.

[Edit] Thanks Britany for all the clear up.

Hokage

Banned
Awards

okay i am reporting this to a mod right away. there is no since in this thread anymore. i have checked everywhere and i dont see anything on KH2. so please stop lying to us. we already no it comes out this year. the Square CEO said it. now who will i believe. the Square CEO of course. so go away and shut up about this dude. u are a liar and u just wont admit it. now please get out and go to another forum. maybe someone there will believe your bullsh*t. but it wont happen here.

Sora_aroS

i checked the calendar and somethings wrong with it becuz i read there bringing out a game every moth and only grandia 3 was on there.

sorixed

Dattebayo!

I agree yea it's been confirmed on ps2 why would it be delayed back when everyone is on ps3.

dontonypage2

No SHIT! He DID SAY THAT! BUT, it doesn't matter NOW! Do you think the president of Square Enix is just going to wave a magic wand and make he soundtrack for the game magically convert itself to the game and be finished? What is wrong with you?

KHandBritney

This is from KH2.co.uk

Square-Enix CEO, Yochi Wada, has stated that Kingdom Hearts 2 release date will be revealed very soon! He also said that it will definitely sell THIS YEAR! Also the date will most likely be revealed on a website rather than a magazine!(kinda like FF7AC)

See Everyone its coming out this year. So dont lie anymore.:mad:

whitewingedangel

this is such bull... they cant do this it freakin sucks. they showed the demo, i mean a""""" thia is such crap. i waited 4 years and now adding another two

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon

dontonypage2 said:
No SHIT! He DID SAY THAT! BUT, it doesn't matter NOW! Do you think the president of Square Enix is just going to wave a magic wand and make he soundtrack for the game magically convert itself to the game and be finished? What is wrong with you?
if an error this big was exitant, than we would've already known about it. and 4 your information, if a president confirms it, it's true. he would've menitoned the problem if there was one, but there isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back