• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Release [FALSE, We apologize!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dontonypage2

On Kingdom Hearts 2:

"...there is speculation that the soundtrack of the game is behind schedule, and that many of the voice tracks that were a part of the process...have also been distorted, meaning...a re-recording must take place, moving the release date (of KH2) to mid to late 2007..."

-Tetsuya Nomura

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/about/

I'm so pissed! Did they say it was supposed to be out already? How can they move it back anymore? God, by the time this game gets out I won't even want to play it anymore because of all thew stupid games they keep playing with my mind.

Counterpart

Re: Kh2 Release

I would have to get a second on the translation because if this was to be true it will be EVERYWHERE on everysite and so far it isn't anywhere!!!I do refuse to believe this but if breaking news such like this is to be true I know for a fact this info will be on every fan site and gaming site!!!

kh_fan_4e

first of all no release date topics....second of all the release date is confirmed as winter 2005!!!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

that totally sucks!!!!!! jezz how many times do they have to move the date. if they keep doing this they might lose kh fans i think.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards

kh_fan_4e said:
first of all no release date topics....second of all the release date is confirmed as winter 2005!!!

First of all you're wrong. If the off Site said it then its true.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned

Counterpart said:
I would have to get a second on the translation because if this was to be true it will be EVERYWHERE on everysite and so far it isn't anywhere!!!I do refuse to believe this but if breaking news such like this is to be true I know for a fact this info will be on every fan site and gaming site!!!

I agree. I translated the link he posted on google, and it mentioned nothing about delaying KH2.

KHandBritney

Thats bull. If this is true I am going to flip out. I wont the game now I am so frekin tired of this waiting. I can bet that that game is probally just siting there. I bet that there not even working on the ame. What else do you think they can posibly do to it. Probally noting. If you ask me. There just makeing us wait.

Counterpart

kaizer21 said:
I agree. I translated the link he posted on google, and it mentioned nothing about delaying KH2.

I'am getting it translated right now from a friend.So if you do wish to know what it says pm me and later on i'll let you know.(incase this page gets closed)

dontonypage2

kaizer21 said:

3rd paragraph, missey. click the link that says "update: KH2 soundtrack"

Hokage

Banned
Awards

I just translated the page and it has nothing about KH2. this is a stupid trick because that link in the first post has nothing about KH2. dont believe it guys. i am reading right now and havent found anything about delayin KH2. if u want proof go to the link in the first post and translate the page for yourselves. (Right click then translate) . it hasnt been delayed. from what i am reading now.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com

Well I heard from the Square Enix party that it had been changed from 2005 to Winter, but idk, They said something about Hikaru Utadas song being delayed, so they had to change the release date.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Kh2 Release [UN-OFFICIAL]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rips out hair* THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
*reads a post* oh, never mind. its just a soundtrack. :eek:

Edit: Just translated the page. it has nothing to do with kh in the first place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back