• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

The Brian says:

Let there be peace!

image24wi.jpg

E

Eclipse

^^^ i think it has!! but the next few days are gonna be harsh...XD

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
I just got back from my local Game Stop, and the dude behind the desk said its the 29th in my town. So i got to wait a long 5 days. So, i will be playing The Godfather until then. lol

Oh, and he said there wont be a midnight release where i live. :(

emojunkie1612

btw... just in case Any european fans hadnt seen/heard this the new official playstation magazine says its set for Summer.. lets hope theres some truth.

chasingdusk

3 day weekend! w00t! I'm so psyched! Nothin' like recollecting yourself before all hell breaks loose.

It seems awfully subdued on the forums these days. I think it's just "the calm before the storm" thing. Or, people just haven't fully processed the idea that KH2 is finally being released!

E

Eclipse

i went to gamestop today, that was a rather interesting story,

i walked in and i was looking around, and i said "so are you getting kh2 here this week?" he said "yeah the 29th, did you reserve?" i said "yeah but at ebgames" he said "ok good...dude if you didn't reserve you are not getting one we have over 70 reservations and we are gonna sell out veery quick." i was like "yeah that's why i reserved :)"

another guy walks in the store
clerk goes "hey what's going on"
guy who walked in goes "oh nothin...man you know what game is on the top of my list?"
clerk - "what?"
guy - "kingdom hearts 2"
clerk - "Man you better reserve the game, we are gonna sell out really fast, this is like the biggest blockbuster title. we haven't had this many reservations in a long time, this and final fantasy XII are gonna be huge"
guy - "yeah i already pre-ordered. i don't know, do you think it will be good?"
clerk - "according to reviews, it's better than anyone could have hoped for"
clerk - "if you pre-order here, we can guarantee you a copy"
guy - "oh well in that case i will pre-order here just in case my OTHER pre-order fails or something, can't be too careful"
clerk - "you're right"

so out of this i learned 3 things
A.) my area of the country gets it the 29th
B.) even the most unexpected random people are silently waiting for kh2
C.) some people are desperate enough to reserve TWICE in TWO different stores <_<

TerranOvermind

Dude, you should've said something to him. He could have been a worthy peon...I mean...acolyte here on the forums and started another release date thread...

Wait...nevermind. Forget it. Our hands are already full with the roastin' of newbies 'round here. Can't have too much of a good thing...;)

E

Eclipse

^^ maverick is a newb, yet he is the most useful person we have on these forums :)

WhoIsANobody

ok......if you would have reserved a copy of KHII.....should you just be able to walk into the video game store you reserved it in and just pick it up??? instead of waiting till the 29th when its on the shelves.......

E

Eclipse

^^ no you have to wait till the 29th anyway. You don't get it EARLIER because you reserved, reserved just means you are GUARANTEED a copy. you don't get it earlier because you pre-order. it's just to assure you that you get a copy <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back