• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
TSK, I'm still not gonna argue. I'm still gonna laugh on the 28th. Cause, then we'd have all the proof we need. Just stop posting here and making yourself a fool.

Kunoke

fjurbanski said:
first let me get your fact straight. you are saying we will get it on the 28th and he is sasying we will get it on the 29th right?

No, that's not the arguement. The arguement here is that he absolutely refuses to believe what anyone says, not matter how much proof there is, and continues to argue pointlessly. He just thinks he's right, and I'll let him sit there and think that, ignorantly.

I'll just laugh my ass off right in his face when he's wrong.

fjurbanski

Kunoke said:
No, that's not the arguement. The arguement here is that he absolutely refuses to believe what anyone says, not matter how much proof there is, and continues to argue pointlessly. He just thinks he's right, and I'll let him sit there and think that, ignorantly.

I'll just laugh my ass off right in his face when he's wrong.
ok, but i know for a fact that my town gets it the 29th *hey cool, i'm a store keeper now*

MXsora

kingdomkey49 said:
Ignorance is bliss people...didn't you know that...all i can say is 4 years of anticipation is all gonna be resolved in 3 days 18 hours and 37 mins...( the exact time i will be at gamestop picking up kh2

AMEN.
lol

Kunoke

fjurbanski said:
ok, but i know for a fact that my town gets it the 29th

Here's what I'll tell you. Depending on where you got that info, it may or may not be correct, and I'm not saying it's incorrect right off the bat because I know some people are getting it on the 29th. But it's not coming out on the goddamn 31st, like some claim, and most places are selling it on the 28th. As pointed out in a previous post by me, SE's OFFICIAL release date (it says "ON SALE" in big bold letters) is March 28th. Aruging that is POINTLESS. And that's what TSK is doing. He was even stupid enough to send them an email about it.

I'm not even going to discuss it with him anymore, because it's stupid to argue with someone who only thinks he's right and rejects all evidence against his opinion. Yes, I said OPINION.

Here's an example. He said that "On sale" could mean they're shipping it then. Now, read that again and tell me if it makes sense. Please, do, I'd love to get a laugh out of it. It's like me saying

"WELL OBVIOUSLY SALE MEANS SHIP! LOL!"

And it's he, Engulfed. XD

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Release date, not shipping date. THEY'RE'S A DIFFERENCE. They don't mean the same thing. When they say release date, they don't mean shipping date. >.> Common sense. they wouldn't advertise the shipping date then put an on sale/realese date in front of it. >.>

A big game like this is gonna be in stores on the release da--forget what i said, ALL games are released on the, shockingly, release date. God. I give up. Seriously.

fjurbanski

correct, but i got my info from the manager of my ebgames. he said i could BUY it on the 29th and not before. so for me and everyone who buys it my ebgames will get it then. im not talking about other towns and other stores

Kunoke

revengematron3 said:
Release date, not shipping date. THEY'RE'S A DIFFERENCE. They don't mean the same thing. When they say release date, they don't mean shipping date. >.> Common sense. they wouldn't advertise the shipping date then put an on sale/realese date in front of it. >.>

A big game like this is gonna be in stores on the release da--forget what i said, ALL games are released on the, shockingly, release date. God. I give up. Seriously.

And I would LOVE to know why every single advertisement for KH2 says MARCH 28, if they really mean March 29th. Why would they be sitting there and trying to decieve people?

And, to the dude above me, I ALREADY SAID that I know that some people arn't getting it till the 29th. MOST will be able to get it on the 28th. Might I add that he said "BUY", meaning walking in, handing them the money, and walking out. I've been told by every store in my town that if I preordered I can pick it up on the 28th, hence all the advertisement.

fjurbanski

the only bad thing about this is that we don't know for sure. take for instance when halo 2 came out. that game was so big that everyone knew that it was coming out on november 9th. there were no if ands or buts about it. KH2 however isn't as popular as halo 2 (even though it should be) so they don't advertise as much, and they don't care to give us the exact date.

Kunoke

fjurbanski said:
the only bad thing about this is that we don't know for sure. take for instance when halo 2 came out. that game was so big that everyone knew that it was coming out on november 9th. there were no if ands or buts about it. KH2 however isn't as popular as halo 2 (even though it should be) so they don't advertise as much, and they don't care to give us the exact date.

I've seen more advertisement for KH2 than Halo 2 ever had. KH2 goes ON SALE on the 28th. That doesn't mean it's shipping then, it means it will be ON SALE.

Discussion over. I have no need to argue my point any further.

BraveryOfAChild said:
>_>; Well, put it like this. Most stores already have boxes with Kingdom Hearts 2, they are just waiting for Sqaure-Enix's big call, to start selling them!

Correct. Lots of stores have them already.

fjurbanski

Kunoke said:
I've seen more advertisement for KH2 than Halo 2 ever had. KH2 goes ON SALE on the 28th. That doesn't mean it's shipping then, it means it will be ON SALE.

Discussion over. I have no need to argue my point any further.
what advertisement?!?!? i haven't seen anything about KH2 that wasn't on this site or others like this. there is nothing on t.v. yet (except for the commercial that everyone talks about but barely anyone has seen)

Kunoke

fjurbanski said:
what advertisement?!?!? i haven't seen anything about KH2 that wasn't on this site or others like this. there is nothing on t.v. yet (except for the commercial that everyone talks about but barely anyone has seen)

It's all over stores dude. REAL advertisement. People who get off there asses have probably seen it >.> My entire gamestop has gone KH2, there's stuff hanging EVERYWHERE, it's even shadowed Zelda, Oblivion, everything else.

In fact I saw near NO advertisement for Halo 2. Maybe one commercial and the rest was online.

fjurbanski

well obviously game stores advertise it. but im talking about how it is unfortunately not as widely popular as games like halo 2 and GTA and other games like that.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Kunoke said:
In fact I saw near NO advertisement for Halo 2. Maybe one commercial and the rest was online.
I hate to argue but...
Are you a big fan of Halo 2?
Most of the time, we'll remember things we care about.
I remember dozens of Kingdom Hearts comercials...
But I can't quite recall watching any other kind.

fjurbanski

well, as a whole video game advertisement (on t.v.) is unreliable. we all know that everytime we turn on the t.v. we will see a soap commercial or a commercial for a movie, but to find one that has to do with the game you WANT to see is pretty hard. and i think that sucks!!!

BraveryOfAChild

o_o; Even Kingdom Hearts II official website says "March 28th" Not 29th, or 30th. Okay, let me put it simple. There's a small pattern with the Kingdom Hearts game releases, the first Kingdom Hearts game was release on March 28th, in Japan. So now it's the North American's turn to release Kingdom Hearts 2 on March 28th, of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back