• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

Engulfed said:
I hate to argue but...
Are you a big fan of Halo 2?
Most of the time, we'll remember things we care about.
I remember dozens of Kingdom Hearts comercials...
But I can't quite recall watching any other kind.

As a matter of fact yes, I AM a big fan of Halo 2. I just downloaded most of the video advertisements though. I hardly saw anything otherwise.

Angel_Protector

Kunoke said:
As a matter of fact yes, I AM a big fan of Halo 2. I just downloaded most of the video advertisements though. I hardly saw anything otherwise.
during around the date there were not as much as Kingdom Hearts. But then again Halo 2 Had alot of Advertisements if you had G4 or Comedy Central.

E

Eclipse

A.) How come every time i pre-order, i get it the day after the release/ship date?
B.) how come square enix says it ships the 28th? Hmm??
C.) i'm not ignorant, i have facts too, not opinions, besides, most of the people here have said that the stores tell them that they are getting it shipped the 28th, and arriving the 29th.
D.) i've done research on game shipping, and i've pre-ordered all my life waayy more than any of you guys, so don't flame me, you have no right to.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
A) You're unlucky
B) They ALSO said it will be released on the 28th.
C) Perhaps it's "Just to make sure", you know?
D) I won't flame you, but I'll disagree with you.

E

Eclipse

no but kunoke is the ignorant one, who flames on contact XD

and i'm not unlucky, i pre-order about 6 games every year, since i was like 4, that's over 60 games. and EVERY time the game arrives the day after the release date. like it or not :p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Uhh...huh...
Yeah...
When you were four...

I'm not gunna start flamin' ya, TSK. Just know that day by day more people are disagreeing with ya.
Maybe you should hop on the bandwagon and join us?

E

Eclipse

actually at the moment it's just you and kunoke

even munkeybutt agrees with me

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
<shrugs>
Well, I'm not just saying
Kunoke VS TwilightSoulKey.

A lot of the fans believe it's coming out on the 28th. A lot of them haven't posted in this specific thread, but you should know this:
More people believe it's coming out on the 28th.

E

Eclipse

i've seen way more people post that that is coming out the 28th, and they are getting it the 29th :p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
<Shrugs> Not from what I've seen.
But if you haven't figgered it out yet- I'm not one to hold huge debates and carry out grudges, so don't expect much of a fight from me :p

E

Eclipse

i don't grudge anyone, the only one i might be a slight bit upset with is kunoke, because he has to be so rude, and flame :p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I know...
I think he's just really, really passionate about his personal beliefs...no matter how unimportant they are.

The way I see it:
West Coast=28th.
East Coast=29th.
Central=28 or 29

And the people at my Gamestop said it'd be here the 28th so...<shrugs>
Just my 2 cents

E

Eclipse

^^^ yeah, but you know it IS possible to ship the 28th, and arrive the 28th. it's very possible in fact its likely you might get it the 28th if your store has fast shipping

i live in texas..i get it the 29th...

deathsaber lives in sandiego...and walmart, gamestop, and ebgames told him they would get it the 29th

it depends...

in all honesty, i HOPE ya'll are right, because, you know the sooner we get kh2, the better XD

JoeBum14

I live in Louisiana and I have mine reserved at Rhinos and my buddy that works there said that he will get it on the 29th. The day that it says on their board but they might get it on the 28th. They got Oblivion one day before their board said they would. We will have to see. I just want to get it before the weekend. Thats all that matters to me. My friend and I are partying.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
It's so weird.
Most release dates are like...grounded, you know?

TSK, you live in Texas? Well then- I totally understand that you'd get it on the 29th. You too, Joe.

E

Eclipse

i highly doubt that if it "shipped the 27th" as kunoke says, it would take 2 days to arrive with us ya know? or people that get it the 30th...it shouldn't take 3 days

i think that if it ships the 28th...
some people will get it the 28th
some the 29th..
and a few the 30th...

if it ships the 27th...that's ridiculous...because no shipping takes over 2 days to arrive..plus SE never said anything about shipping the 27th

i think what they mean by "ships the 28th" and "on sale the 28th" is that it ships the 28th...and it is POSSIBLE to buy it the 28th..(i mean some stores gotta have it, ya know?) but the majority of us won't get it till the 29th :D

Angel_Protector

Engulfed said:
<shrugs>
Well, I'm not just saying
Kunoke VS TwilightSoulKey.

A lot of the fans believe it's coming out on the 28th. A lot of them haven't posted in this specific thread, but you should know this:
More people believe it's coming out on the 28th.
Yeah eversince that Countdown and the dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back