• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 preview/ comercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Key_of_Hearts said:
when are they gonna release a preveiw or comercial. i mean, a game would've had a preveiw by now. right:confused:
Goddamit! I hate threads like this! If you dont have a KH2 commercial link, then dont name your thread that! Your thread should be titled "Where's the KH2 commercials?" or even just "KH2 commercials?" might work!

Ice_Key55

wow. no commercials in the UK for a game..... cant even imagine that. What do the advertisers expect u to do, look up the games by yourself? If i know anything about anything its that people dont like to do things themselves. thats a lot of potential buyers down the drain.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I FOUND AN EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW? COMMECIAL IN ENGLISH!!! probablly way old

http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games/peep_show/index.jhtml? target=kingdom_hearts_2

T0_-1_1219591.gif

Tiger King

yeah jus wait till they show the commersial for it, then you will really know that KH2 is comming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back