• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 preview/ comercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theinversekey

.:KL:. said:
OMG KH2 PREVIEW IS ON DISNEY 411 RIGHT NOW.....PUT IT ON DISNEY PPL...THEY R TALKING TO HALEY ABOUT SORA!!!!!!!!!

omg so cool u can hear sanctuary playing the background

are you serious or are you jk
and if you saw it what did he say

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
theinversekey said:
are you serious or are you jk
and if you saw it what did he say

Liek on MTV

He said Sora was now 15 and continuing where the story left off in Kingdom Hearts II. He journeys to some old and new worlds to seal the keyholes to protect them from Heartless and the new enemy the Organization XIII.

Then he was asked how he liked working with all the stars and he said he had a good time talking to Donald and Goofy again.

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
damnit i hate my f**kin satilite tv . . .4 some reason i can't get in disney channel but i can get toon disney . . .messed up isn't
but if they are showin a commeral/segment of kh2 on disney anybody think they can tape it or something and stick it on youtube?

theinversekey

Gamergirl89 said:
damnit i hate my f**kin satilite tv . . .4 some reason i can't get in disney channel but i can get toon disney . . .messed up isn't
but if they are showin a commeral/segment of kh2 on disney anybody think they can tape it or something and stick it on youtube?

Yah!
everyone turn to disney channel and watch for it to come on again

King of Blades

It doesn't matter when it comes out because when it does everyone knows they're gonna show the commercials 100 time in a day and just keep going until after the game release

theinversekey

well, those of you with cameras please try to get it on tape and upload it onto youtube because our cable is down. the guy is coming to fix it tomorrow but until then.............................................

Ice_Key55

well that is going to take a while. Cables guys are so slow, once my family canceled our cable and it took them 2 years to shut it off. Free TV is fine with me.

Sora_aroS

well i want a commercial...just for the fun of it..G4tv had a preview of it and it was pretty cool but way old stuff so it was kinda boring..but i love KH2 so i dont care

helios

Bronze Member
the best place for you to catch it would be G4tech t.v but I've seen games that had commercials way before their release date I bet its another Nomura scheme he's propbably gonna release it on the last week before it comes out.

sorasblade

i havent seen a commercial yet but the only way we could be sure that the comes out march is to go buy a magazine between this week and see if theres any ads in it. cross my fingers. and yeah i seen ads at gamestop in their little ads with the new releases and a hanging poster piece of sora. but thats about it. well lets wait.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
It will be on soon but don't expect it to be on the disney channel i don't think they ever show kh stuff on that channel except on that stupid underground show look for commercials on Cartoonetwork G4 and the Warner brothers network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back