• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would you be and where whould you live if in real life you can be a kh charcter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas in TWTNW. Hello!?!? You get your own evil organization!!!! That's just freaking awesome, okay? *orders everyone to get me cookies and soda* >D

cmssaysftw

Awards
At first I was thinking I would be Riku, then I thought about it. Riku had a really sucky life. First, he was restless at home. Then he ends up not trusting his best friend. After that he ends up b eing manipulated by a witch. Then his body get taken over by some guy and it forces him to fight his best friend. After he frees himself from is evil thats controling his body. He finds out that dude's still inside of him. Basically, he carries too much stress on his shoulders.

So I have to say I would be Sora on Destiny Islands, but still being able to visit my other friends on other worlds

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Riku on Destiny Islands because even though Riku's a hippie, lol, he still kicks major a*s!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not enough poll options...

I'd be Roxas (with Oathkeeper and Oblivion wieldable, not just the Kingdom Key) in Hollow Bastion; the Garden of Assemblage or Caver of Remembrance.

Or Terra in I don't know where.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Now this is just descending into spam. No one mentioning a world, nor a reason, or something different from the choices offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back