• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 on the Radio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
i was listening to the radio before i went to school and it said somethin like KH3 bein released around a year did anyone else here it?

it was on the radio becus i thnk it was talkin about the new release and how good KH2 was doin

AHHH IM NOT Lieing i swear i just heard it and couldnt beleive it either thats why i wanted to know if anyone listened

personally i thought it would take wayyyy longer to make KH3

Last edited:

Br0k3n Riku

If it was coming out in only a year we would know about it. Sorry but either you're lying or somebody needs to get their facts straight

D

Dexter

Haha, you find a radio relibale information!?

....but no, Nomura said he an his team will take a break on the kh series an start a whole new project. He said he an his team will begin working on kh3 around the middle of the ps3 life. So that could be....2-3 year's till he anounces it?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
lyk omg rly? etz komign owt in lyk a yr? ZOMG11111///ONEONEONE.......EXCLAMATIONPOINT///!!!!1111BUTTSEKCZ///////////////22222

i em lyk s0 eks1tdt

Br0k3n Riku

ya I've heard about the TV series, but it will probably be REALLY bad, cuz it'll be made for little kids and stuff, cuz well....its disney....

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
this seems beliveable but KH3 should take longer than that to come out. KH2 took about 2 years to come out (plz correct me if im wrong) so KH3 should take either the same amount of time or more

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Hmm, local radio stations confirming a kh3. Sounds reliable enough to me..... .. or maybe.... no, I'm gonna wait till SE says something.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A Radio Show REALLY isn't a credible source, and no release date threads, especially for a game that hasn't even been announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back