• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 might not come until 2006?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: It Can't Be!!!!!!!!!!!

The sad thing is it doesn't confirm anything and you idiots are flipping out. -.-

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

jordanWAITS said:
I don't really flippin` care ne moer. It's jacked, because they are not taken by their word, but personally: i can wait. ihave been waiting...ever since the summer of 03`..so, i know peoples pain. but, then again, i agree with the guy who says "why get a crappy game now, and get a killer-whoop azz game later?" thats true, person, but TRUE KH fans are tired of waiting..it is being quite annoying for them to say all of that "2004...2005..now, 2006?!! come on...
Ok

1) There's this thing called grammer and spelling. You might want to try it out sometime.

2) What do you mean by "not taken by their word"? If you mean they haven't stuck their word on the release date, then your an idiot. They have never made a release date for it. All it is is assumptions and speculation at this point and that's all it will be till FFXII is out.

Now, boo-frickity-hoo!! So the game might not be out till 2006, there are plenty of other games to go and play.

jk4eva

Yes, you people should just learn to sit yourselves down and maybe..I don't know..get a life instead of whining and complaining about the game. It will come out..it is not the end of the world if not soon enough. Besides, people who work at SE give the wrong info at times, they could be wrong.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Sure I can wait. I have plenty of other things to do besides moping around for KH2 to come out.

But if you can't, why don't you go and get cryogenically frozen or something and then get awoken when KH2 is out.

Last edited:

jk4eva

You know, it's all a matter of the state of mind...simple enough - If you don't think about the game, then you won't worry about it taking long to come out, which is what I did. So why don't you people try and do the same, or is that concept too hard to grasp?

KairiStar1

If KH2 doesn't come out until next year or whatever, I'm seriously gonna have to kick some ass!!! I can't wait that long for the next game! And neither can you! OOOOO Idea, let's start a petition and send it off saying we can't wait any longer and we'll go insane if we don't get the game by christmas. Anyhoo, yeah, hearing that news really burns my toast.!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

LEIK OMG WTF?!?!?!1
Guys just wait, there are plenty of other games, and mabey you can even get a life! :p

Anyway look the psp is coming out, why don't you get that. If your looking for a Square game, Musashi is coming out in a week.

And a petition won't help at all. Why don't you just wait?

Last edited:

Website
kingdomhearts2.net

I kinda had a gut feeling that they might delay KH2. We will just have to find another game to play until then. I think FF12 will come out first.

unknown blonde

I Don't Care I Have Been Waiting For About Two Years Now Or More. I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Keyblade Shards said:
Why don't you get a new hobby then.
Yes, like punctuation.

Go on, unknown. Outside with your little antisocial behind.

With the sushine, and the birdies...

Sephy-muffins

Pffft. I'm a little dissapointed to, but still. No need to make a tpic about it becuase it's old news! I can last that long. The have to touch it up, and make it perfect. Would you want it right now, and have it be poor graphics and have bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back