• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 might not come until 2006?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Re: It Can't Be!!!!!!!!!!!

No, not really.

I'll sit here and be patient like a good little fangirl.

I have my fan works to tide me over until that date, anyway.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Dude, calm down. The key word is might not come out 'til 2006.

You never know, they might surprise us all. That's what Square wants. They know KH II is the most anticipated game of 2005, so they want us to crap ourselves.

Besides, would you rather want a s**tty KH II tomorrow, or one that'll knock you flat in 2006?

Joy

Bronze Member

Yeah true I'd rather wait later and I haveother games and a life so I really dont care.so ya.And also thats what I sed with Halo 2.So, I would rather wait.

adventchildkiori

I know its PROBABLEY another year of waiting but I willing to wait. I want them to make the game the best as possible which proabley will be the talk for years then.(Like FF7 people are still talking about that game.. and its not because of Advent Children)

J

jerrysliljess

Yes and no, I am kinda sad that I won't be able to buy it but I'll be patient so they can make the graphics kick a$$ and the story line good as well. I'm kinda hoping Stitch will be in this one (big Stitch fan)

Destinied Unknown

the longer you wait the better the game will be. Do you want a crappy game that just came out today or you want a kickin butt game that comes out next year? you can't have both ways.

nighthawkmk2

it does really suck that we MIGHT have to wait till next year but chances are the game gets even better with each day we wait :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That newsletter was just a speculation from the information we know. That doesn't mean KH2 will one hundred percent release 2006.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

as stated above id rather wait for a lot better one that will come out next year then a s!&tty one that comes out like next weak. thought i am pissed about it taking long

Last edited:

Zophar

True, it is annoying that it is going to take so long before we get the chance to play the game. But when we see the game at last I am sure that we will be glad we waited for so long as the game blows us all away.

Kira Haro

Unknown

True, it is annoying that it is going to take so long before we get the chance to play the game. But when we see the game at last I am sure that we will be glad we waited for so long as the game blows us all away.

Exactly.

Until then, just be patient and give Square-Enix the time to make the best RPG to have ever been created on the PS2 (That's if they don't move it to the PS3)

[Modmode]

i got a newsletter that says KH2 might not come out until 2006. R U PEOPLE SAD LIKE ME

A) What newsletter to be exact? If you can't prove yourself, you're wasting everyones time and effort; including your own.

B) And what if it does come out in January of next year? Be patient.

C) No, I'm not.

Emral

Bronze Member

Haha, well i'm willing to wait as long Square wants us to wait, but from what I have seen, Square likes to... Suprise us, so who knows? They might shock us with an early release, or a late release. We are such good Fanboy/girls ; )

PS I would also like to know the name of the newsletter, it seems people have said alot of things about it, maybe I should subscribe.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha I'm surprised you didn't lock this oh great Kira :D

Ya, so people wait. And games are always funner when your anticipated for it a little. And don't forget, it's only a chance that it will be 2006.

Just live with the information you have now, and bye another game or something.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

true, probably is taking so long cuz there ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BEST RPG OF 2006
:D

dont worry, square is not going to let us down!?!

jk4eva

Oh please...I bet this is some kind of strategy so that we don't expect any new info for now....crafty. How about we just wait a little until we know for sure they're talking about KH2 before jumping to conclusions?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Because the people here jump to conclusions right when they see the word KH2 and 2006 in the same article.

J

jordanWAITS

I don't really flippin` care ne moer. It's jacked, because they are not taken by their word, but personally: i can wait. ihave been waiting...ever since the summer of 03`..so, i know peoples pain. but, then again, i agree with the guy who says "why get a crappy game now, and get a killer-whoop azz game later?" thats true, person, but TRUE KH fans are tired of waiting..it is being quite annoying for them to say all of that "2004...2005..now, 2006?!! come on...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Actually True KH fans love the wait..you impatiant freaks on the other hand...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I thought that Newsletter was a bunch of crap as well but i recived one as well. Here i'll copy and paste it here.

------------------------------------------------------------
The Official Mailing List of KingdomHearts2.net
------------------------------------------------------------

Though his responses were vague, Square-Enix president Yoichi Wada spoke on the
plans Square-Enix had for 2005/2006 which led to the discussion on the timeframe
of release for Kingdom Hearts 2.

Below is an excerpt from IGN:

'..Unfortunately, Wada is vague in comments on the release of Final Fantasy XII
and Kingdom Hearts II, stating only that their Japanese and worldwide releases
will occur between this year and next year. This seems to suggest that at least
one of the two titles won't make it out in the states in time for Christmas..'

Interesting thing to note here is how Wada says worldwide for the release of
Kingdom Hearts 2, rather than a few month delay for the game to hit Europe, or
the States.

And its on the Main pg of the website
http://kingdomhearts2.net/

Status