• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
>_>;; That`s it, for the wonderful hi quality intro, you deserve a pressie TSK. <3

E

Eclipse

i'm uploading it to youtube, no worries. roxas, if you put it on youtube, give me credit. if you don't, i will kill you in the night... lol. i spent 2 days tryin to cook this up, LOL.

oh and yes it works, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find the link ^_^

E

Eclipse

er...i did. it's on the first page. LOL.

i'm uploading it to youtube as well :)

E

Eclipse

^^ Lol. I bet you do ;) you don't want to die before playing/beating kh2, now do you? XD

d0LLfAC3

ya i new that u had a link on the first page i meant the youtube. my bad :p put the link to youtube wen ur done!!! thx!! :)

E

Eclipse

lol. by the way!! i will be putting up an even higher quality version tomorrow. It was so hi quality i had to download a special codec to watch it. but don't worry, that won't be the case for you guys, but it will be extremely pretty!! like plasma HD omfg-that's-so-d***-pretty!! kinda pretty. XD anyways, if you DO need a codec, it's free, and i will provide a link. but you won't need it, i'm compressing it in a different way ^_^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back