• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
well i finally watched it in english and all i can say is I LOVED IT but omg what the hell was up wit the song!!!??? she really tired to hard to match the words wit the music . . .ewww . . .:shudders: but the chorus was good . . .<goes back to listening to "passion">

editz: so since ur putting the vid in HD is it possible to watch it wit the divx codec?

E

Eclipse

Youtube rejected my upload, so i'm lowering the quality and size so it will be up very soon! ^_^

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah because it's probably such a big file. i have a problem with that with big files, so i lowered the quality and the size to only 18 mb, for youtube ^_^

E

Eclipse

i already did dOLLfAC3! i'm converting it as we speak, and uploading the other version for a second try!! :D

E

Eclipse

converting....*beep beep*...uploading....lol

somebody get belleaurora here!! she will faint once she sees the intro's up!! lol

E

Eclipse

you send it won't work. Scroll down to the bottom of the filefront page...there is another one, but it's just audio, the one narutoexe found, lemme post that.

by the way, that is not as high quality as my mp3, but it is still awesome ^_^

anyways, i'm also uploading it to youtube. i'll try yousendit tomorrow cuz it didn't work for me today XD

EDIT: go here and scroll down to one of the last posts by narutoexe, you can download the song there as well http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=48680&page=56

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah same here, now that i have sanctuary, i won't be so anxious for kh2 till i get it ^_^

weee i got it on YOUTUBE!!! hold on, i need to wait for the link to process!!

d0LLfAC3

OMG OMG OMG i finally was able to see that stupid intro on the link u originally had... and i worked. and. i. loved. it. thank. you.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back