• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
you guyz can read right? it says "shouldn't" have been removed. lulz its okay.

but there was so much awesome stuff we could have got. can't remember why we didn't though

But... what did they remove? I was under the impression that things were only added. If something was removed, it obviously wasn't important in a major way, as I certainly don't remember it. x-x;

C

Colours

you guyz can read right? it says "shouldn't" have been removed. lulz its okay.

but there was so much awesome stuff we could have got. can't remember why we didn't though

Awww.
I just needed some more explaining, that's all.<33333

It must have been edited at the last min.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
not my post no. besides, this might be a kh2 subject. cause i'm talking about kh2 as a whole. not just final mix. the final product of kh2 was not what it was planned to be.

Well, that's a whole different story. A lot of things should have been removed in KHII (*coughWatanabecough*) - and a lot of things definitely worked well, and should stay put.

C

Colours

Well, that's a whole different story. A lot of things should have been removed in KHII (*coughWatanabecough*) - and a lot of things definitely worked well, and should stay put.

True.
Thus some things were meant to be.((=3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
My FM+ Just came in the mail Today! I'm so excited to play it. matter of fact i'll start playing it right now.....XD

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
there a way to turn off subtitles or
swich the button Cofig from Attack=O to Attack= X?

Nope, the buttons stay the same. Sucks right D:
Cause in Japan, those are the original buttons.

&& The subtitles you have to leave too. The game is Japanese with english voices though, without the subtitles all those Japanese kids would die xD.

C

Colours

my objection explains everything.

unless you're talking about the "shouldn't" cause i'm starting to believe xanagar and phil don't understand the difference between should and shouldn't... :(

Seriously.??
Uh where did this come from, and learn to capitalize when starting off a sentence since you want to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back