• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
It sucks living in the U.S. my stupid playstaion cant play frekin imports

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'd recommend not buying it cause all you do is go through the story over again, with nothing to do except fight data Xemnas to get enough power ups that you can finally beat Terra, then get to level 99 if you arent already, then just walking around with nothing to do, except beat bosses that are way to easy, depending which dificulty your on. I was on proud

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

I'm debating on buying it. I just don't want to mess up installing teh swap magic.
I want to demolish roxas and marluxia though mmmmm.....

I just don't want to have to figure out the names of abilities and items ._.

C

Colours

I don't think the swap magic will that hard to install. After all, FM+ import should tell you what you need to. ((=3

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
I'm debating on buying it. I just don't want to mess up installing teh swap magic.
I want to demolish roxas and marluxia though mmmmm.....

I just don't want to have to figure out the names of abilities and items ._.

just use em all! and the items have the pics in the menu. just learn one of the little squiggles in the names and you will know what you're using.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
using 'em all? or the squigglies? just use every ability and you won't have a problem with which ones to use. unless it's exp. 0. then you just look for the highlighted 0 in the description.
if you just look at the names for a minute and experiment, or if you just use one kind of item, then it will be very easy. maybe it's just me though. i know what items are in my list even if i didn't add them. but the pictures of the items are pretty obvious too. potion hasa 1 star or whatever. hi potion has 2 stars and a leaf or whatever and mega potion is the big pot! ether is the same way. sorta

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think I might have the same problem with reading the abilities, but I guess I'll just try them all out before running into a fight with them on xD

C

Colours

using 'em all? or the squigglies? just use every ability and you won't have a problem with which ones to use. unless it's exp. 0. then you just look for the highlighted 0 in the description.
if you just look at the names for a minute and experiment, or if you just use one kind of item, then it will be very easy. maybe it's just me though. i know what items are in my list even if i didn't add them. but the pictures of the items are pretty obvious too. potion hasa 1 star or whatever. hi potion has 2 stars and a leaf or whatever and mega potion is the big pot! ether is the same way. sorta
Hi potions would seem obvious. ((=3

I think I might have the same problem with reading the abilities, but I guess I'll just try them all out before running into a fight with them on xD

I would say so to. ((=3

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

After a while, it becomes easier to memorize them; plus, it shows a picture of each item on your menus screen, so you become more able to identify which pictures point to which items.

It's actually a really great learning experience, lol.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yes it is, I've come to be able to recognize what ロクサス, ソラ, and リク mean in a heartbeat. The first means Roxas, the second, Sora, and the third, Riku

C

Colours

Yes it is, I've come to be able to recognize what ロクサス, ソラ, and リク mean in a heartbeat. The first means Roxas, the second, Sora, and the third, Riku

Wait what.?? Lets stick to KH FM+.
After a while, it becomes easier to memorize them; plus, it shows a picture of each item on your menus screen, so you become more able to identify which pictures point to which items.

It's actually a really great learning experience, lol.

It is easy to memorize. Maybe around the first ten trys it is. ((=3

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

dude. names are the easiest. you just gotta know what order your characters are in. plus, some names are longer than others, which helps alot. like, goofy is longer that donald(go figure) and it has the same symbol twice in a row. that helps in itself

C

Colours

dude. names are the easiest. you just gotta know what order your characters are in. plus, some names are longer than others, which helps alot. like, goofy is longer that donald(go figure) and it has the same symbol twice in a row. that helps in itself

KH2 translation is better than this. I didn't see any boxes throughout the game. ((=3

C

Colours

it's not what should have been added, but what shouldn't have been removed...... XD

Like what.??
I've never seen any glitches on the game that needed to be removed. Or gameplay failure, it was fine. ((=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back