• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2:FM+ in America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH2 had better camera and gameplay. But storyline and level designs all match DMC2. However DMC2's villain was better than KH2's main villains( Org. XIII). His plan was very vague but at least it was something that could actually present a problem to the world.

Member XIV

I thought the storyline was pretty good in KH2. It definitly kept me in. DMC2 was a peice of crap. Plus you forgot to mention enviroments...you can't tell me the enviroments in DMC2 were better, KH2 was unique, cartoony, and colorful, and dark at the same time too.

KH2 blows DMC2 out of the water...you can't even compare.

sorachain

I get what most of you are saying except the part where S.E hates America... Jezz.. Why not hate Australia I mean its not our fault that are government and President suck on ice.. Hopefully my friend imports it then translates it i'll play it.. I mean the for COM the voices won't be translated but the Subs will... so uhh, yeah thats about it.

Puck

Okay, the environments looked better in KH2. But the level designs of both games are identical.

And KH2's storyline was a big disappointment. They built up Org. XIII to be the cool new villains. And what do we get? Some little anticlimatic 'become a whole being' plan. The storyline took a nose dive right there. The whole game seemed pointless. I mean think about it. Xemnas and Org. XIII's plan was just bad and totally ruined the game's storyline.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
If it's not released here, you'll have to import. Personally, I'd rather buy it in a store than import it. But if need be I'll import ONLY because I know there's the english option.

Member XIV

Okay, the environments looked better in KH2. But the level designs of both games are identical.

And KH2's storyline was a big disappointment. They built up Org. XIII to be the cool new villains. And what do we get? Some little anticlimatic 'become a whole being' plan. The storyline took a nose dive right there. The whole game seemed pointless. I mean think about it. Xemnas and Org. XIII's plan was just bad and totally ruined the game's storyline.

That is your opinion...I thought it was better than a SAVE THE WORLD story that is used in almost EVERY SINGLE GAME! I think that is a worst cliche ever and I have to give my props to SE for trying to avoid it and still keep the story working. Really...it wasn't a nose dive and it made perfect sense why they wanted to be whole. I mean the game is about HEARTS ahem.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, me too I would hate have having to import and having to wait for days. It would be better to release it in the US, that way we can go to our nearest store and buy it, just like I would.

Puck

^It was a lame plot. Sure it's original but that doesn't mean it's exciting. It's just stupid. They have got to be some of the worst villains Square ever made. That plan was rediculous and so anticlimatic. I was expecting them maybe collecting the hearts so they can become ultra powerful and conquer the galaxy. But this being whole thing was just retarded. Plus, where's the villainous scenes!? What made Sephiroth and all those other villains great is because we actually got to see them committing evil acts and enjoying it. These lame ducks did nothing and their death scenes were even worst.

Sorry, but Square really made a loser of a plot in KH2. Four years of waiting just for that.

Member XIV

^It's Kingdom Hearts...what do you expect, they are trying to aim for an age group of 10-15, not 20. The story has always been known to be childish and of course the villains wont be villainous. I enjoyed it anyways though. Plus if you really don't like KH2 then why do you post here with negative comments and bring down everybody elses hopes and make them feel like their opinions are stupid...becuase that is how you are making me feel dude and my opinion isn't stupid it's an opinion. If you don't like it then don't post in these topics.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Why do these discussions always end up in arguments? =o.

Anyways, they basically did do a "Save the World" End in KH2. Member XIV..

And SE needs to fix alot of flaws in the game.
As puck said, the villains.

Ahem, Pete. x.x
I mean c'mon what was that all about. The game difficulty was way too simple even on proud.

So hopefully, FM+ at least makes up for some things. And who cares if you have to import?
It's just as easy.

Puck

^Now that you mention, Vulcrypt. I haven't really been positive about anything lately. I'm noticing that most of my posts lately have been negative. I don't know, I guess I just expect the negative outcome to be the only outcome. That's why I'm expecting FM+ to be somewhat disappointing. I'm also expecting it not to come to the U.S.

Puck

^It's pretty much official that it's not coming here. So we just need to get excited for this new KH project that's coming up, which I'm starting to believe is not KH3.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
^It's Kingdom Hearts...what do you expect, they are trying to aim for an age group of 10-15, not 20. The story has always been known to be childish and of course the villains wont be villainous. I enjoyed it anyways though. Plus if you really don't like KH2 then why do you post here with negative comments and bring down everybody elses hopes and make them feel like their opinions are stupid...becuase that is how you are making me feel dude and my opinion isn't stupid it's an opinion. If you don't like it then don't post in these topics.

First at all... Amen for you point of view. Second point Puck need to be a little more I don't know change a little his mind, but in the end I hope that S-E US & UK branch bring the game to us.

Voltron

Silver Member
^It's pretty much official that it's not coming here. So we just need to get excited for this new KH project that's coming up, which I'm starting to believe is not KH3.

And how do you know its offical that its not coming here?

Puck

^Because I know how Square operates. All FM games are Japanese exclusives.

Voltron

Silver Member
^Because I know how Square operates. All FM games are Japanese exclusives.

Well thats what you think. You never know NA and Europe might/might not get it.

They haven't came right out and said that we aren't getting it did they?

Puck

They are most likely going to announce it in maybe....two weeks from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back