• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you realized that you're a buttonmasher who couldn't think strategics even if it could save your life?

lol, nice.
I think the CoM battle system would have a few changes. Because it's 3d.. The one big and very obvious change is that there isn't any sprites :O (well at least not the sprites we usually see)

I doubt there will be a few adjustments to abilities and targeting systems..
I'm guessing the L2 and R2 buttons are for switching the cards..

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hm.....................the contols for the CoM game would have to be different, i guess the L1 and R1 or L2 and R2 buttons will be used for sleights. Analog or button pad to move. But now selecting the cards, I guess that would be the 'X' or 'O' button, like in all of S-E games. and cancelling the 'O' or 'X' button.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Has KH2 FM been OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED for release in America? Or officially confirmed as not being released here?

Neither. It's been OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED to have U.S. voice dubs, but the game will be in Japanese. We still don't know if it will release in the U.S. or not.

Not true, Nomura said that the knights in the movie were not sora, kairi, and riku, just new characters.

Actually he's partly right. Nomura did confirm that his next kh installment will take place probably far away from Sora's timeline. But that doesn't mean Sora won't show up or time travel won't be involved or something ;D

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
hm.....................the contols for the CoM game would have to be different, i guess the L1 and R1 or L2 and R2 buttons will be used for sleights. Analog or button pad to move. But now selecting the cards, I guess that would be the 'X' or 'O' button, like in all of S-E games. and cancelling the 'O' or 'X' button.

Think about it this way. With 3d graphics you get a wider play are. Therefore you get a different control scheme. My idea would be maked the Control pad witch cards and enemy cards. Have the left contol stick move Sora and the right move the camera angle. Canceling is "O". Selecting cards can be "X". That's it.

dejah

:|
Or- have y'all forgotten how much the battle system for COM sucked balls =P?

are you kidding me?

the only reason it would suck for you, is because you dont use it right.

it's better than the usual button mashing. this is more...

button mashing. with strategy.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I hope so
but then again we dont even have kh2 yet, and wat are we doing in the spoiler forum?

dejah

:|
you're spoiling yourself duh?

why bother, you probably know the ending and seen the FMVs on youtube. xD

Shinjuku

Entrapment
All I hope for overall is the game to be harder, and to get rid of certain cutscenes that weren't needed. Also not just to get rid of them because they aren't needed, but so a. we can explore the town more without running into a cutscene. b. Fight longer than 5 mins after every cutscene.

Sigh why couldn't just make it as simple as KH1.

Masamune

Big Boss
well deleting some useless cutscenes is a good idea and maybe they could add a new difficulty mode....

Tabula Rasa

All I hope for overall is the game to be harder, and to get rid of certain cutscenes that weren't needed. Also not just to get rid of them because they aren't needed, but so a. we can explore the town more without running into a cutscene. b. Fight longer than 5 mins after every cutscene.

Sigh why couldn't just make it as simple as KH1.

I really do wish that they add a harder level. KH2's difficulty mode was not that hard in my opinion. It was like normal mode in KH. Also, endless cutscenes annoy the bologna out of me. Still looking forward to a more difficult level.

Anywho, perhaps it5'll be a two-disc . . . Disc number 1 3d CoM, disc number 2 Kh2with extras.

That would make me happy. I always wanted to see CoM in 3-D (Vexen will be 3-D whoot!). I hope that is true. Yet, most likely it won't happen.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Anywho, perhaps it5'll be a two-disc . . . Disc number 1 3d CoM, disc number 2 Kh2with extras.

Well, if it is that way, it will actually be three-disced. Remember? KH2 had so much information they couldn't add anymore stuff. So they would need two discs for
KH2. But I do wish it would be true, cause then I could hear what they sound like and play it on PS2. Then I can hear clear music other than game-ish music. But I highly doubt it. I think its just a mini-game to do COM battles, or maybe its an EXTRA where you could play the begining of COM. I dunno.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
wouldn't it be great, when kh2 is 20 dollars, when it turns greatest hits, then they sell kh2 final mix for 20, with all the extras and things, that would be awesome.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
That would make me happy. I always wanted to see CoM in 3-D (Vexen will be 3-D whoot!). I hope that is true. Yet, most likely it won't happen.

Yeaha! VEEN in full render! (Sorry, kinda an inside joke.) Though I would be utterly happy to see any of the CoM members in render ('Cept, Axel would be kinda annoying 'cuz we've got plenty a' him already. xD).

And . . .

wouldn't it be great, when kh2 is 20 dollars, when it turns greatest hits, then they sell kh2 final mix for 20, with all the extras and things, that would be awesome.

It most certainly would be. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back