• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
*screams*
Yes! I knew there would be another kingdom hearts game (told you so! lol)

Yeah, the guy in the suit is pretty cute. Definetly not sora though, *sigh* but who knows?
I hope this continues from where KH2 leaves off!

Um, why would it? It's a redo of KH2! Hence the name KH2:Final Mix. Unless your talking about the secret vid, then no. It most likely won't. Nomura has stated the next game will be based on a new story line and characters. Sora's journey is over. Done and Done.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Um, why would it? It's a redo of KH2! Hence the name KH2:Final Mix. Unless your talking about the secret vid, then no. It most likely won't. Nomura has stated the next game will be based on a new story line and characters. Sora's journey is over. Done and Done.
Not true, Nomura said that the knights in the movie were not sora, kairi, and riku, just new characters.

Tetsyura Nomura interview said:
After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them
point proven.The knights are new people, but that dosent mean that Sora, Kairi, and Riku are gone.He said that the movie is in the past, but that dosent mean the game will.
but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.
^THAT'S prolly what the face we saw with the shattered visor in the scan is, a kh2 secret ending knight's face.

666Sora

what if that knight is sora and isn't one of the three original knights they showed like if there is more. Also nomura didn't say it was in the past exactly he said it is a past in the future or something like that.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well, here's my two cents:

This game is gonna have a few cooler things in 'em, but it's ONLY gonna be in Japan. It won't come out in America or Europe, so you guys shouldn't get your hopes up. What we un-jap people can hope for is for someone to sub the new scenes in English-
Besides, that's the only thing I find interesting about the new game, right?
Oh, and the guy with the blue eyes is Sora's dad =P

Or- have y'all forgotten how much the battle system for COM sucked balls =P?

666Sora

This game is gonna have a few cooler things in 'em, but it's ONLY gonna be in Japan. It won't come out in America or Europe, so you guys shouldn't get your hopes up. What we un-jap people can hope for is for someone to sub the new scenes in English-

thats not true in an interview he said that if he makes one they will make a US version not 100% sure thats just what i read

The 3 knights are NOT charactors that we know! You people need to stop saying that!

well duh but what i was saying is just because they showed us three doesn't mean there is just three.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
<Shrug> Then why not KH:Final Mix for ENGLISH?

Well, actually, when you think about it, KH:FM barely had ANY differences...and this new one seems to have a few new things, I guess.

666Sora

yeah plus KH:FM was a promotional special edition they might of made it to see if they could get more money or to see if people would buy special editions after the game came out.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
yeah plus KH:FM was a promotional special edition they might of made it to see if they could get more money or to see if people would buy special editions after the game came out.

Eh, you got a good point there-
But I still see chances of a KH2:FM for America, (let alone Europe and Australia) very slim...but, maybe.

Soren

Awards
Wait!! Hold up!!!! Time Out!!!!

Didn't Nomura-sama say that he WOULDN'T be doing anything KH-related until he was done with FFXIII!!!!

Anyway, They should make an English version. With all the money and publicity KH:FM made, it wouldn't be too strange or difficult. I don't see how you guys can be such doubters. You can't assumed that just because KH:FM was Japan only that KH2:FM will be. Plus we only know a few of the features. There might be more.

Then there's the unmasked chaser (knight with keyblade). We know nothing about him accept that he looks a litle like Sora and that Nomura-sama said that he wasn't. So he very well may be Sora's dad. Or even Sora reincarnated. Then again, if this is taking place in the past, and we have no idea when, Sora may be this guy's reincarnation.

I hope it does come here. If it does, then I'll finally be able to whoop Marluxia in 3D. WHOOOPEEE!!!! And if it doesn't, oh well. I can just watch vids of it whenever kh-vids finally gets it.

666Sora

again nomura didn't say it was in the past exactly it could be a prequal from the future because he said is like a past in the future or something along that line.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i wonder how much they are going to sell kh2 final mix for? hopefully not 50 dollars maybe 30 dollars at the most.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

....Who said he was Sora's dad? Wtf?

They are brand new characters. I have no idea why he would be Sora's dad. If it was Sora's dad wouldn't his mom be like,

"DURRR, SORA YOUR FATHER WAS A KNIGHT AND HE KILLED PEOPLE WITH A KEY : D"

Why do people keep saying he's a relation to Sora? Because he has blue eyes? Hmmm, so I suppose the only person in the world with blue eyes is Sora? >___>

Maybe Nomura just wanted him to represent keyblade master so he made him look similiar.

My God I can't wait for more info so people will stop saying he's Sora....if Nomura will reveal info about it...

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
^^^ Not Quoted cuz im too lazy

It could be soras dad (wasnt that me?), but just cuz the blue eyes is not a reason.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Since no one has answered my question straight out yet, I'm posting it yet again.

Has KH2 FM been OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED for release in America? Or officially confirmed as not being released here?

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
....Who said he was Sora's dad? Wtf?

They are brand new characters. I have no idea why he would be Sora's dad. If it was Sora's dad wouldn't his mom be like,

"DURRR, SORA YOUR FATHER WAS A KNIGHT AND HE KILLED PEOPLE WITH A KEY : D"

Why do people keep saying he's a relation to Sora? Because he has blue eyes? Hmmm, so I suppose the only person in the world with blue eyes is Sora? >___>

Maybe Nomura just wanted him to represent keyblade master so he made him look similiar.

My God I can't wait for more info so people will stop saying he's Sora....if Nomura will reveal info about it...

If Sora had blonde hair he'd be aryan. :rolleyes:

Since no one has answered my question straight out yet, I'm posting it yet again.

Has KH2 FM been OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED for release in America? Or officially confirmed as not being released here?

Neither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back