• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 English Commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course they will. =P Why wouldnt they?

KH1 commercials were on like..every commercial break.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Probably by the end ot this week and I am sure that they will show one at the beginning of next week.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Most likely very soon, or once it comes out. I didn't see a CoM commercial until after it was out. Also, it depends on what channels you are watching.

disney channel didnt show kh commercials until after it already came out and thats the only channel i ever saw with a commercial

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
tyuo owuld think G4 and disney would have them by now wouldnt you? i mena it ocmeso ut in a few days, there some SANE kingdom hearts fans, who have put kh2 out of therme idns, and as soo nas thye see the ocmemricals, wouldnt the SANE kh fans have meories flodding back and beocme as INSANE as us? and join here after preording kh2? lol disney and sqare iwl lsjtu make mroem oney doing it:)

riku_124 said:
tyuo owuld think G4 and disney would have them by now wouldnt you? i mena it ocmeso ut in a few days, there some SANE kingdom hearts fans, who have put kh2 out of therme idns, and as soo nas thye see the ocmemricals, wouldnt the SANE kh fans have meories flodding back and beocme as INSANE as us? and join here after preording kh2? lol disney and sqare iwl lsjtu make mroem oney doing it:)

no offense but that is almost impossible to read, not really just really bad spelling.

Anti_Roxes

Well For One Thing,its Coming Out In 1 Week In My Zone,but We All Want To See Sora On The Screen Before The Game Comes Out,do We All?

simple_clean

i just have this feeling that seeing the commercial will make me feel more comfortable about the game not coming out until after this very slow school week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back