• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Day and other random nonsense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
My moms letting me stay home kh2 to play it all day cause i have all As and Bs. u guys should ak ur parents if u can do the same thing. its gonna be quite the aweome experience. haha. but yeah also i went to ebgames and they have the promotional video game box for KH2 im sure they all have them so u guys should go check that out. Also i know the guys that work at my eb and theyre giving me the kh2 standup cardboard thingie when they are allowed to "throw it away" im excited beyond belief. like eriously march 29 here i come

Roxas_Blivion

man...my mom only lets me play video games for 2 hours....i wish i had a mom like urs :(

KHluver

I wish I could do that, but my mom probably works that day... that means she won't get home until really late and along with her comes Kingdom Hearts II... man, I hate living out in the middle of nowhere :'(

The M.C.

JTTW
i get all a's but my parents wouldnt let me skip school to play a video game all day, kills your eyes.

Roxas_Blivion

i usually play at 6:00-11:00 when my moms and dads gone,i stop at 11:00 so i can wach SOUTHPARK

beastin4kh2

i already am i got the whole week planned out...27 go to skool and talk 2 my best friend about how awsome its gonna be.28 me and my friend cut skool pick up our copies and go home and play. 29 stay home play kh2 all day.30 stay home play kh2 all day.31 go to skool then get home,and then i have the rest of the weekend

UnknownEnigma

whoa really? you and me then pal cause my moms letting me do the same thing and probably even the 29th because of the incident with CoM because it didnt come out on the day it was supposed to so yeah 28th and probably 29th im not goin' haha i love it....and im an "honor" student too i can still make it up :thumbs up:

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I'll probaly fake sick day--but that won't work out too well. IF my parents let me skip school to play a video game, then I would be Roger Federer.

Lucky.

But I'm going to try to get absolutely no large amounts of homework so they won't disturb my KH2 time. And all Saturday and Sunday will be KH2 Time. I also will be doing nothing but eating, sleeping, and playing KH2 during my easter break. (us catholics get easter break around early april instead of spring break... which sucks... sort of.)

Roxas_Blivion

o yeah,and i forgot to mention,i get spring vacation for 2 weex!startin march 20 MWUHAHAHA

kingdomkey49

yay...first post...well anyways....yeah i already asked my gamestop and they said they're gonna get in around 1:00 pm on the 29th....fortunatley i get out at 1:10 and my school is 2 mins away from eb.....i doubt my mom would let me skip for a game though i'm not that lucky:(

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well you are quite the lucky person. My mom would never in her dreams let me stay home just to play a video game. Even more annoying part about that is that I have no spring break so I won't have much time to play it when I buy it on the 28 of this month. So I can only play like 2-3 hrs intill friday or the weekend. I am not going to even think about playing sick because my parents will find that it is a lie emidiately. Then I will get my a$$ destroyed!!!

KingdomSealer

lucky, im trying to convince my mom to let me stay haome since i got As and Bs. and i need that dang display bord! i asked some places. one said that the employees were gonna fight over it, another said theyll probably give it to the first person that reserved it (which is only fair of course) and the last one said that it will depend on who is there and what day it is to get it. but most likely i wont even get one. so oh well... but ill still try getting. ok sorry for going off like that. but every spare day, hour, minute, second, and milisecond, i will devote to playing KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back