• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Been Gone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did You Miss KH2

• Yes

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Well alittle

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • How could I miss it, Ive been playing it ever since.

Votes: 24 49.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry to say but I haven't played KH2 since the release which was about a year ago or so. But now I'm playing it again, and I gotta say I missed alot of it.

How many of you like took time off from it and just forgot about it? Well of course you can't forget about a game that you talk about everyday, but honesly how many of you missed playing it.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
I'm also busy with other games because I've pretty much got the game except the journal but that takes a long time. Kingdom Hearts II now is another game in my mountain of games I now have at my desposial. Before when I was younger I only had Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the Kingdom Hearts seriers to play. Now I have a lot more to play and they are now just games I can play at anytime, but I still go back to them just to have fun and bash heads in ^^.

Twilightprince10

Ive just restarded the whole series so i can refreash my mind. i finished KH1 A month ago and Chain Of Memories i beat last week. Now im playing KH2. its cool that i can get the whole series played back to back!

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
i play it all the time hopeing to find some secrets. maybe a hint for future games. i find something new every time i play but when i go to post it it always been added right before i get on. kh1 is better for hidden things, secrets, and clues though. i miss that more cause the disk is scratched. gotta load different files each time to go to a different world. luckily im geting a new one :)

KeyMaker

I have no life so playong KH2 and everything SE takes up so much of the time I pretend to have.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I replayed it with action replay but after I kept running into dud codes I dropped it completely and I honestly don't miss it. Moved onto bigger and better things.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Most are just older members (like myself) that did like it when they joined and over time grew tired of waiting for news and such and then receiving a mediocre sequel really ended the love. Come for the series, stay for the community.

A

Azrael

Most are just older members (like myself) that did like it when they joined and over time grew tired of waiting for news and such and then receiving a mediocre sequel really ended the love. Come for the series, stay for the community.

Amen to that, I still have some meagre hope for BBS

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*notices*
There are a lot of annoying people in this world.

Anyway, I play KHII every now and then. I find KHI far more nostalgic and pleasing, though.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Can't really say I miss playing it.
I've been kept up with other games and other things that matter more.
I will say I miss the first time I played it, but I've got other things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back